a whole new level of paramore.

DeliriumTrigger

recently i've realized how much paramore has changed, compared to before.

i don't mean "bad" change but definitely change for the better.

these are the two main points of what i mean.

1) maturity- as a band, i've noticed that they matured alot. i guess you can say as people they've matured too. they're really no longer looked at as a "teenage girl-fronted" band. because they proved how focused and determined they are. they're so professional in what they do.

2) the live show- i'm pretty sure everyone noticed how much more amazing and spectacular they are live. they seem to play flawlessly on stage and with a level of passion that i've never seen in them before. they give 110% from the beginning of their set to the end. and the live show is MUCH more hardcore. hayley is headbanging and jumping around stage more than ever before (it's almost like her head is gonna hit the floor) and the guys are getting their chance to shred and rock out more than ever with these solos and breakdowns.

(plus they're playing sold-out venues almost every night. amazing.)

basically i LOVE it :]

they're gradually becoming the "ultimate" paramore that they've worked so hard to be. and all their hard work really shows.

paramore is better than ever now. and still constantly getting better.

i think the future is looking extremely bright for them.

there's DEFINITELY "paramore where that came from"

Totally agree! It's always a good sign when a band grows both in maturity level (not saying they were immature, by any means, quite the opposite, actually) and music. If they were complacent about one, the other would be affected. So it's really awesome to see them just develop as humanbeings as well as musicians. :D