What's YOUR Story?

Guest Arya

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arya, dont hate yourself, your kick ass and dont deserve to be hated by anyone, specially yourself.

Aww, thanks. I started hating myself four years ago and don't know what else to do, haha.

Man Arya, your story always makes me sad. But you have stayed such a good person throughout all of it. You truly are a person to look up to.

I am not as comfortable sharing my story. I never really have been. There are some things that I just do not know how to share. That I am afraid of people knowing. There are a lot of things that I have not even told ANY of my closest friends. And nothing I have "been through" is that bad in my opinion.

Man Arya, your story always makes me sad. But you have stayed such a good person throughout all of it. You truly are a person to look up to.

I am not as comfortable sharing my story. I never really have been. There are some things that I just do not know how to share. That I am afraid of people knowing. There are a lot of things that I have not even told ANY of my closest friends. And nothing I have "been through" is that bad in my opinion.

well, if theres anything you need to talk about, just pm me. i dont judge anyone, form opinions, or tell anyone else anything. just an option for you.

Awww, please don't be sad on my account. My story really isn't that bad. And I'm not a good person, or a good one to look up to. I'm just barely surviving...

*nods* I understand that, hun. If you ever feel the need to share things, you know I'm always here for you.

Wow, I just wanna say that I seriously love all of you (as weird as that may sound).

I joined this board to learn more about and talk about paramore, but i've met so many amazing people, and now hearing your stories has given me an indescribable connection with all of you.

Love

Kristen

Meeeee tooooo.. *Hugs everyone*