What's YOUR Story?

Guest Arya

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats how i felt with my first one. then i went to another chick, and she was really nice. but she had to move. then i got another one, but then i changed phycaiatrists, so i didnt have to go to therapy anymore. [this is recent].

wow, what does that have to do with anything? hahaha

Oh, here's an addition to my story:

A few months ago, James got into an awesome band called Paramore and convinced himself that he'd fallen head over heels in love with their lead singer. Eventually he was lead to this very site, which in James' opinion was filled with some of the most awesome people in the world, and helped to re-kindle his faith in people on internet post boards.

In Febuary James is going to see afformentioned awesome band, and he will probably have a most awesome time in the process. :D

Oh, here's an addition to my story:

A few months ago, James got into an awesome band called Paramore and convinced himself that he'd fallen head over heels in love with their lead singer. Eventually he was lead to this very site, which in James' opinion was filled with some of the most awesome people in the world, and helped to re-kindle his faith in people on internet post boards.

In Febuary James is going to see afformentioned awesome band, and he will probably have a most awesome time in the process. :D

You are definitely one of those awesome people.

james

woo =D

haha

first of all i was like

'how the hell did he get into the band?! and why did he leave?!'

i thought it was like, a story version =]

then i realised what you said.. haha

I thought that too! Hahaha.