Guest Arya

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
So this is gonna be long...

I was born in Mission blah blah blah...

My dad beat me until I was 15 months old. That kinda sucked. My mom finally left him and we were on our own for a while.

My mom was on welfare so it was pretty hard to get by and stuff. My brother had to go into a foster home when he was 7 cause he tried to kill my mom. (Yes you read that right) So for a long time it was just me and my mom. My brother came home on the weekends.

My dad doesn't really wanna have anything to do with me. There's not really much to put about him.

My mom was with this guy, his name was Jerry. She thought it was love but he was sexually molseting both me and my brother. When she found out she left him right away.

Then there was Will. I thought he was a pretty cool guy for the first few months. (Keep in mind, I'm only about 5 at this point) Then he started to hit my brother. It started out as little dsmacks here and there but then it turned into punches. I remember getting up one night to go to the bathroom and he had my brother by the neck and was smashing his head up against the wall. It really scared me.

My mom left him but then he came back. She didn't want to admit it but he was hitting her to. And then it went from her to me. He would pick me up litterally by my ear or my hair if I ddn't do something right. There was another instance where I wanted to play sega and he didn't want me to so he grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall. He had heart problems and shit so he just sat around doing nothing. And when he was doing something good, it usually turned to be a warfest between him and my mom.

After she left him, things were a lot better. I went off to school and it was great.

Even before school started I had to go to court to try and get Jerry in Jail. It was the wordt thing seeing him again. I was only 6. He would try and get my attention during the hearing but I did everything in my power not to look at him. Things went on and stuff.

Fast-Foward to when I was 13.

Grade 7 I decided to call my dad. He picked up we talked for about 5 minutes. The conversation consisted of a lot of "But your mom has to sign these papers that say I can talk to you..." I remember the last thing I said to him was "So basically you don't want to talk to me ever again?"

And he said "Well...No." and just hung up. Since then musiv is pretty much the only thing keeping me alive right now. Thank go for that!

Fast-foward again to now.

From then to now, I'm a totally different person. I stand up for myself and shit. I see my real dad sometimes around town. He doesn't even look at me.

A year ago, I found out that Jerry had done it to another little girl. I swore to my mom if I saw him I would kill him. Right now he's on house arrest. I've tried to kill myself on more than one occasion but my life pretty much is great now. I have great friends and people I can talk to. I even found this really cool message board where we talk about Paramore and a bunch of other stuff. I feel like I've gotten really close to everyone here.

Wow, this took a lot.

aww hun im so sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

Stephanie was born 9 lbs, 4 oz on August 5, 1990. In Omaha, Nebraska. When Stephanie was just two weeks old, she almost died of pneumonia, she was missing two anti-bodies in her body. Her parents divorced shortly after her first birthday. For two years, Stephanie was in and out of the hospital. She was allergic to grain, peanut butter, milk, and cats. When she was three, Stephanie’s father remarried. Stephanie lived with her father. She grew out of her allergies, except for peanut butter. Stephanie didn’t have a perfect childhood, in fact it was filled with mental, and physical abuse, of her and her family. She remembers watching her mother being beat up, and will never forget that.

After going to three different Elementary schools, and moving to a small Nebraska town, Stephanie entered Junior High, and became the social outcast of the seventh and eighth grade, she was constantly made fun of, for what she wore, or even drew. After eighth grade, Stephanie moved in with her mom in Council Bluffs, Iowa. She made really good friends. In the middle of her Sophomore year, Stephanie and her mom made the big move to Puyallup, Washington. After a semester, Stephanie moved to Tacoma, Washington and goes to probably the most AMAZING looking school ever. It was in a movie called 10 Things I Hate About You. Now Stephanie was alone a lot at first, but then made a lot of really good friends. Her mom had to go away for a year, causing Stephanie to be with her Step dad who she hardly knew. She became depressed, and hooked to the computer. Stephanie is still hooked to the computer, and breaking that habit is hard. She hopes to have a better future than the past.

haha, i would but i figure that even my best friend doesnt know my life story (even the rougher parts) so its weird. like i feel if i were to write it would either be completely fake and happy or too raw and real and sad. so i'd rather not. haha

Hahaha. Yeah only like 3 of my friends know everything in my life.

But thats because I'm saving it for the others when they complain about how much they hate their perfect life so I can be like "stfu you havent gone through shit." hahaha :)

that makes me sound like a terrible person. :shifty:

Haha, i haven't been through shit compared to some of you lot... But i've still had to deal with a few fucked up things, even if they ain't as bad as you lot its still bad for me.

I really do hate people who are all like "my lifes so shit" and its all like no. It's really not.

Meh.

I really wanna get do all the things i want to do with my life and get famous just so i can write an autobiography, seriously 'cause my ego is actually that big ;-)

Hahaha. Yeah only like 3 of my friends know everything in my life.

But thats because I'm saving it for the others when they complain about how much they hate their perfect life so I can be like "stfu you havent gone through shit." hahaha :)

that makes me sound like a terrible person. :shifty:

oh i hate people like that. i wish i could just tell them some of the shit i've gone through or what i know other people have gone through. like ugggh, be happy with what you have.

but yea, im still working on the whole trust issue i have with myself and my friends. like i finally told my best friends something that happened in the beginning of the school year and it felt good. i have like 4-5 weeks till i move away till college so im still deciding if i should tell them EVERYTHING...you know?

I really do hate people who are all like "my lifes so shit" and its all like no. It's really not.

Meh.

I really wanna get do all the things i want to do with my life and get famous just so i can write an autobiography, seriously 'cause my ego is actually that big ;-)

Yes! That's my biggest peeve or whatever. I really hate it. My friends complain and they say they hate life because they weren't allowed to go somewhere. It's very annoying. I get on them for it too. I'm like "seriously? you don't hate life, so stop complaining." Haha.

God I've always wanted to do that too!

Apprently, Jorgi, you and I have big egos ;-)

Haha, i haven't been through shit compared to some of you lot... But i've still had to deal with a few fucked up things, even if they ain't as bad as you lot its still bad for me.

Meh.

i can fix that. :twisted:

I don't really share my story with a lot of people but no one on this forum knows me in reality so it doesn't matter to me that much.

My name is emilie.(i think most of you know that already.) i was born in montreal, canada. as a little child, i didn't have many friends. i had leukemia till i was 4 years-old and mainly spent my time in the hospital.and that was kind of hard for me. my parents were always arguing and got divorved when i was 5 years-old. since then i was living with my mom and my sister while my dad and brother were living together. it was pretty tough. my mom got a boyfriend and he was abusive to my mother, me and my sister. they obviously broke up. when i turned 7.. my mother passed away. i'm not gonna say how. but yeah that was probably the hardest thing ever. me and my sister lived with my dad after that. we moved to Italy when i was 8 years-old and lived there for a year. things started to go okay. my dad started to get into religion. when i turned 11 years-old my dad sent my sister to a christian boarding school in buffalo, ny 'cause he wanted me, my sister and my brother to be good chirstians. my sister has been there for six years and she's coming back home forever in august. a year later we moved to a new area. and i think that was probably the best thing that has ever happen to me. the day we moved there, i've met so many amazing people who are the bestest friends anyone can ever have. since then everything was going perfect. 2 years ago.. a bridge had collapsed and my dad was there at that moment on that bridge. it was really a horrifying day. he broke his spine and is no longer able to work. in oct 07, my dad sent me to that boarding school my sister was at. i was only planned to stay for a year. that school has tought so much to me. it was a really pious and blessed place. it felt like i was living in jesus time. lol. except i was going through a tough time. i was missing home too much. so my dad sent me back home after six months.

things have been great so far. i know i don't have it as bad as others. and i thank god for that. and i'm extremely sorry to anyone who has/is going through hard times. i hope everything turns out okay. :)

on february 3rd i was born here,

in nova scotia, canada.

i grew up with my mother and father and younger sisters, Lola and Macy.

i had a pretty normal childhood. i went to a small public school where i had one best friend, amanda. i was best friends with amanda from kindergarden until 3rd grade. amanda always was different. her parents were heavly involved in drugs and amanda always smelled of smoke. amanda was failing school and was alway sicck. we were bestfriends, until she ran away from home. i felt my world was crushed. i was so young but i knew that this would turn into no good. amanda was found 3 months later, broken leg and both arms broken. she was sent to go live with her grandmother in a different country...i had no friends until i started junior high...

everything started to be turning around when 7th grade came and i started being social again. my parent divorced in 9th grade, which was a total suprise for me. i know live with my mom and my two younger sisters, but every few weeks i go visit my dad.

my life has been alot better since i was young..the divorce was hard,

but we realized it was all for the best.

now im still living in nova scotia, now with my mom, and Lola and Macy.