What's YOUR Story?

Guest Arya

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to just like, get it all out.

Like I haven't really talked about it with a lot of people with that much detail.

My friends know what happened but they don't know what was all happeneing.

They just know that yeah I was abused and stuf as a kid.

I feel like I can really trust you guys.

omg arya thats horrible. what else has been going on?

Well, to be honest, there are things going on and things that have happened that no one at all knows about. They're things that I can't imagine myself ever sharing. One of my therapists knows a little, but I'd rather keep that all inside, y'know?

mine nearly made you cry? it was like nothing compared to everyone elses. lol. they almost made me cry. and your not selfish.

Nothing?

I'm sorry, but self harming + severe depression = something no-one should go through.

My story's nothing compared to some of the stuff I've read in here, all I've had in life is feeling left out and being slightly miserable, but stuff like family abuse and attempting suicide's stuff that no-one should have to go through, but people have had to go through it anyways. :(

*hugs for all*

Erurgh

I feel lucky after reading some of those

Seriously

Stephanie Maree born October 30th 1992 was born alongside her sometimes annoying - yet wounder full sister

Early childhood/ primary school was a breeze, not that I remember much of it

High schools just dandy, average grades, friends, nothing much to worry about

sure sometimes she has.. weird thoughts that shoulden't enter ones mind, under confidence and such shit, but hey everyone does.

I'm also currently finishing year 9 and working on a shit pay rate at a bakery

i'm so lame. my story is boring, sorry that you can't have your 30 seconds? back haha

There are so many sad stories. I promise mine won't be sad.

Joseph Potian was born on Dec. 18, 1991 into an ordinary family, and for his first years, he lived with his parents and his grandfather. When he was 6, his grandfather died, saddening him greatly. His relatives and parents all believe that he was haunted by his grandfather a few days after the death. (not really relevant)

In seventh grade, he became an emo kid who believed his life to be so terrible that he began hurting himself. He would punch the wall in the school when no one was around and broke his knuckles one day. He told his parents it was an accident, and they never asked more of the matter. (that wasn't sad, was it? just stupid)

In his high school years, he met the greatest friends anyone could have. Being gothic or emo was something he had left in the past. Though his grades aren't great, he's never been happier with his life. Joseph is an agnostic, though he has never told his parents. He hopes to tell them sometime soon and doesn't expect them to understand. It will go something like, "Guys, you know how that girl in Joan of Arcadia is agnostic? Well, so am I"

He is usually a quiet person except when it comes to writing and music. There is nothing like being in a moshpit or performing on stage. He hopes to one day be a writer and really doesn't see himself having a different life other than that.

There story of my life. Uneventful, I know. Don't worry, I've got shit lined up this before this year is over.

Well, to be honest, there are things going on and things that have happened that no one at all knows about. They're things that I can't imagine myself ever sharing. One of my therapists knows a little, but I'd rather keep that all inside, y'know?

yeah i can see how you'd wanna keep stuff inside, but believe me, part of how i got to be better was by sharing the stuff i really wanted to keep inside. if you ever decide to talk about it, pm me, cause i really think you should.

my story is nothing compared to some of these, lol

nothing???? yours was one of the worst that i've read!!

march 19, 1989...a miracle happened me!!!.....no....when i was 5 my mom left my dad....cause he was abusive and doing drugs.....*drugs are bad*.....my mom got with a women.....when i would visit my dads....my stepbrother would molest me.....when i got to 2 grade i diagnosed ADHD.....cause my ass was hyper.....when i was 15 16....i was diagnosed again with bipolar disorder....*it funs in the family*....i went through my hole manic depression....and hated the world.....me.....almost tryed to kill myself..... haha i was Emo before it was cool........then went goth.....10th grade i never went to class...Junior year started throwing up.....by my senior year...started smokin weed....*BAD*....conculed i was gay....my mom got married to a men....after being with women my hole childhood...(weird).......over the summer found photoshop..3 months ago found Herbalife "IT CHANGES UR LIFE"..2 months ago got my first "relationship" if u would call it.....broke up....just got over with the hole being alone....thing(94% over it).....i lost my first 20 pounds.....BUT for the first time in my life....i can say that im content with myself.....and their is much more to life the being depressed all the damn time.....life is what u want it to be...being happy is much better....i still have many issues to work on.....but im glad to know that i will never be like that again......oohhh and i got a kitten....*its so precious*...i named her para......cause i thought paramore....but that was to much...so para...