Playing at MTV New Years Eve

andrewshungry

Hayley did look great. did she get a haircut or am i thinking that because of how it was styled?

so does anyone know if they'll be on at all later in the show? 'cause that will suck if they won't be.

i have nothing better to do than watch this, but tila's voice is SO IRRITATING. my mom came down to the basement while Paramore was on, and she just stood there for a while, and after they finished i said "i have to change this because her voice is so irritating." My mom responded with "not as annoying as she looks." hah!

I think she got a haircut. I thought it was just because of how it was styled too but my mom said it looked like she got it cut. And I'd still like to know a good way to get waves like that, like she had in the crushcrushcrush video. Haha, Tila was annoying me and my mom too!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh i was soo excited when they were playing. they all looked incredibly amazing like always..and sounded great like always. i do have to point out that hayleys hair was looking adorable. i loved it like that..did it look shorter to anyone else or was it just me (it might just be because it was curled?) and yeah at the countdown thing taylor looked so cute. i kinda felt bad though b.c he was the only one w/o a mic..but i was thinking the same thing about hayley saying something about tilas show (btw, every single outfit she had on was hidious<--spelling? haha) and then she was the host. i was like oh no i hope she dosent talk to them or anything..even though im sure hayley would be nice to her

yeah, i think it would have been potentially hilarious if hayley and tila had to interact. even though the topic of hayley's comments regarding the show most likely wouldn't have come up, it would've been funny to imagine the tension.

yea they probably did interact....imagine paramore chillin with fabolous, flo rida, kid rock, run dmc, and wyclef haha

ridiculous

Hayley's hair looks absolutely amazing, I love it. Their performance was awesome and that skank dancer was bothering me to. I was like wtf go away!, haha.

It was good that Taylor was their durig their interview though he didn't talked. and was that HAyley screaming happy new year like 3 times in the background?

for realls, i love cobra starship i wish they played.

theyre also gonna have a hell of a 2008, cant wait

yeah me too! i was gettin ready for them to pop out and be liek I CAME HERE TO MAKE YOU DANCE TO NIGHT but they didnt =[ gabe did play the cowbell hahahahha

I CANT WAIT EITHER! they are such great people too =]

look how cute: Perez and Hayley

aimg_0647__oPt.jpg

this is what he wrote about her:

"Our night's mission was to meet Hayley from Paramore to express our love and congratulate her on an amazing year.

Missing accomplished!

Hayley is just so tiny. Little girl. BIG personality. We love her!

And look at how wide she can open her mouth!"