Paramore AP Cover

tiaisradder

it's Issue #235, FEB 2008. i've got it in my hands as i type this. scans coming in a few minutes. look for a post edit.

EDIT:: these are going in order of how they are printed in the magazine. The full band picture after the article starts (black and white) didn't come out straight because of the it's on the right side of the magazine (when you open it and hold it) and the scanner made it all crooked. I can try again later though if anyone wants a better scan.

also, photobucket, when i uploaded them, did not put them at their maximum size. so if anyone wants the HiRes ones, PM me and I can email them to you or something.

tmp399.jpg

they won a few reader awards:: coolest music vid, musicians with the most style, and person from a band i'd like to spend the day with: Hayley Williams

tmp396.jpg

tmp39B.jpg

tmp39D.jpg

tmp39F.jpg

tmp3A1.jpg

tmp3B3.jpg

(his hand wasn't cut off; that's how it is. and picture was taken by Ryan Russel)

tmp3B5.jpg

i got an ap subscription for christmas

it was set up last month

does anyone know if i will get this issue through the post or if it starts a couple months after i subscribed?

if you go to the 'subscription' link on altpress.com, http://altpress.com/subscribe/

click on the 'Log in to your subscription account' & that'll take you to a spot where you can check what issue you'll be getting

:]

(i hope that made sense :P)

• Like 1