Wal-mart?

No_Sir!

Ok I didnt know where to post this. But, I was walking through wal-mart today and all of a sudden I heard "everything has changed" repeated a couple tines until I finally realized it was PARAMORE! I know you can hear them in like rock stores (journeys, hot topic, etc) but wal-mart.I think that is pretty good. I could not contain my joy. I got a few strange looks too for jumping up and down screaming "thats paramore shut up!!"

playing "franklin" is really weird...that's like their least popular song that's actually on an album...which is sad because it's definitely one of the best...it's a tie between that and "my heart"

how would you rate which non-singles are the most/least popular? in general, i think less people would listen to my heart because most of todays society doesnt like listening to screamo, but there is virtually no way of deciding which is the most/least popular songs on an album, other than the singles

Ok I didnt know where to post this. But, I was walking through wal-mart today and all of a sudden I heard "everything has changed" repeated a couple tines until I finally realized it was PARAMORE! I know you can hear them in like rock stores (journeys, hot topic, etc) but wal-mart.I think that is pretty good. I could not contain my joy. I got a few strange looks too for jumping up and down screaming "thats paramore shut up!!"

Your sig is so hilarious! Oh my gosh! I have not laughed so hard in so long, oh my gosh, that is incredible!:lol::lol::lol:

how would you rate which non-singles are the most/least popular? in general, i think less people would listen to my heart because most of todays society doesnt like listening to screamo, but there is virtually no way of deciding which is the most/least popular songs on an album, other than the singles

you're right...I was just going by itunes (it's the least sold non-b-side/can-be-gotten-w/o-buying-whole-album track) and the fact that virtually no one I know besides myself really likes it all that well...but also maybe Wal-Mart chose that one to play because it's slower and less likely to bother the people who maybe don't like rock...but no matter what, it's awesome that Paramore is getting played in stores!

whoa. why does is this "explicit" AWKIF on itunes include i write sins not tragedies by patd, slow down by tai, shoot down the stars by gch, keep it simple by cobra starship, and newport living by ciwwaf :shock:http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=251549407&s=143455

and franklin has the same popularity as all of the songs except emergency, pressure, and my heart, all of which are higher than the rest of the songs. [this is from the regular awkif http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=75951113&s=143455

i could maybe see them playing like misery buisness or crushcrushcrush in walmart..but franklin?? thats the craziest part to me..oh well, go paramore! C: haha

Yeah, you'd expect one of their singles from either album. But doesn't bother me I love Franklin. Wish they'd play paramore in asda.

Franklin is my favourite Paramore song, i adoooore it.

this seems like someone working there put the cd on over the speaker system. back in the days before we had a stallite link up thing that plays our music, at the clothing store i work at we just had a straight up cd player, so I used to sneak in my own cds, and got loads of stuff like The Starting Line and Watishi Wa played. ah those were the days

I was at ollive garden and i started hearing.... "we want the airwaves back" and i yelped... and at wal-mart i was playing sims 2 on the little sample game thing, and they have a sim-speak version of pressure... then i kinda started singing the actual non-sim-speak words to it and everyone also looked at me crazy...

ah wal mart... how you slay me so... YES!