Everyone Love Hayley.....

DeliriumTrigger

if you think this is another thread where one of us professes our love for ms. williams, then you're slightly wrong.

i actually wanted to talk about a part from paramore's article in the new AP mag.

it's when josh is discussing the relationship between hayley and himself. "friendhship". don't think i'm trying to imply anything.

he clearly stated they're just best friends.

and so is hayley and the rest of the guys.

but there was a time when all the guys in the band had their eyes set on their extremely cute lead singer......

[source: AP Magazine Feb. 08]

"Everybody in the band all had crushes on her (hayley) when she was in high school, but she's not that type of girl. There really are so many attractive things about her: She's fun to be around, has a good personality and of course, she's cute, so i can see why people think that." - Josh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is gonna turn in a hayley fight again...

who wouldn't have a crush on hayley if she was in your school?

c'mon...we all like hayley here...i was just joking...and i think it's kind foolish to have forum "fights".A forum is just a place to hang out.Anyways i just wish there was someone who looked like hayley at my school...i wonder if her sister's still go to school?if i can't get hayley maybe i could get hayley's sis xD

c'mon...we all like hayley here...i was just joking...and i think it's kind foolish to have forum "fights".A forum is just a place to hang out.Anyways i just wish there was someone who looked like hayley at my school...i wonder if her sister's still go to school?if i can't get hayley maybe i could get hayley's sis xD

your taking things too seriously,

when we 'forum fight' we are joking.

my god.