Nice Manners

the1

That's nothing new for me. I burp when I need to and always have. It's only natural :D

my point's exactly...and not only saying this because i'm a dude( no...not discriminating the female sex) i'm saying this because i have female friends who do this all the time...wherever they are!i still think it's kinda cool!

my point's exactly...and not only saying this because i'm a dude( no...not discriminating the female sex) i'm saying this because i have female friends who do this all the time...wherever they are!i still think it's kinda cool!

Yeah! As long as "Excuse me" is said afterwards, who cares, right? We have to burp so that our stomachs don't get full of gas bubbles.

Not to mention, they always say that burps are the smart farts that took the elevator :rotfl:

Yeah! As long as "Excuse me" is said afterwards, who cares, right? We have to burp so that our stomachs don't get full of gas bubbles.

Not to mention, they always say that burps are the smart farts that took the elevator :rotfl:

hahahahah! i never heard that saying before, but i like it.

i burp all the time. except in public and around my one friend (who hates it), i stifle it. but at home, man, we practically have contests. i occasionally get some really good ones. hahah.

hahahahah! i never heard that saying before, but i like it.

i burp all the time. except in public and around my one friend (who hates it), i stifle it. but at home, man, we practically have contests. i occasionally get some really good ones. hahah.

:rotfl: It's a good saying!

Hahaha, I burp around my friends. They just look at me and can't believe the sounds that come out. My family is the same way kind of. My Dad and I will sometimes have a little burp-off while passing by in the hallway, haha.

:rotfl: It's a good saying!

Hahaha, I burp around my friends. They just look at me and can't believe the sounds that come out. My family is the same way kind of. My Dad and I will sometimes have a little burp-off while passing by in the hallway, haha.

hah it's really just my one friend. the burping irks her for some reason.

but in my family, it's my mom and i more than anyone that do burp-offs. usually after dinner. i burp at lunch in school, i think it's kinda hilarious. especially if it's a powerful one. hahah.

anyway, as you could probably assume from my personal burping activity, i find it endearing that Hayley burped. hahahah.

When people do that it makes me feel sick and I feel like I want to throw up, I'm extremely sensitive.

If I have to, I don't open my mouth.

I have never heard of it taking that kind of effect upon someone. Do you get the same way when you see/hear someone throw up? (I do)

wow, i mean really..haha. if you guys are actually shocked that she burped then..just wow. i mean shes human everyone does it. c'mon leave the poor girl alone about somethings. everyone is just analyzing every little thing she does nowadays(sp?,ha) and its kinda annoying (no offense to the person that started this thread..im not calling you out. and its not just on the boards its everywhere i go)