Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

That reminds me, I've posted every single Pussycat Dolls graphic I've made on the PCD forum I go to, just like I post every single Paramore graphic I make on this forum....and I remember a while back, two Polish girls stole some PCD graphics I made, and posted it on the official PCD site for everyone to see, claiming it was THEIRS.

Oh, and it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. It's gonna suck. I don't like it. AT ALL.

EEEEEUUUGGGHHH!!!

Can't I be left in peace and privacy?!

Not that I don't love my friend than my bf, it's just that I NEVER have alone time with him.

There's always someone tagging along.

And out of all days, Valentine's day...They still tag along after I specifically said I wanted to talk to him alone on my porch for once.

:(

I know most of my friends are still obssesed with him (No ego intended) but don't they know when they should step off?

It's just frustrating that I had to just leave because I didn't want to stay with THEM.

I wanted to stay with HIM.

I love my friends, I really do.

It's just that I've never ever had alone time. And my friends have hung out with me so much, it makes me wonder if they're doing this on purpose...

It sucks...

I'm alone of Valentine's Day...

When I should be snuggling and laughing and crap with him.

:-x

my blood is boiling right about now. the guy i like... well liked now, i guess... just asked out one of my best friends. she did absolutely nothing wrong, she didn't know i liked him or anything, i just can't help feeling sickened by the whole situation. i heard they were going out and literally went numb. i must've looked like a total dumbass. i feel like one as well...

valentine's day can kiss my ass.

my blood is boiling right about now. the guy i like... well liked now, i guess... just asked out one of my best friends. she did absolutely nothing wrong, she didn't know i liked him or anything, i just can't help feeling sickened by the whole situation. i heard they were going out and literally went numb. i must've looked like a total dumbass. i feel like one as well...

valentine's day can kiss my ass.

Dude, You gotta give it time...

Vday is just a day that Hallmark makes more "cha-ching" in.

For one thing: Tell your friend...

because she'll eventually find out and she'll know you lie and crap behind her back. Friendships (unlike mine) are made of trust. And even though your best friend is dating the dude you like, and your scared she'll get mad, just tell her.

It happened to me. And now I can't ever trust my best friend. She tells my guy every little thing, pretends not to obsses over him, and then always tries to hit him every second. Technically, she can't get her hands off him!

I love her so much, but I can't trust her with anything. First, she blabs, second she'll ignore my opinion and hate me for caring about my love life. Why do you think I ask you guys for advice? Because I have no1 to talk to!

Anyway:

-DONT BE MAD AT YOUR FRIEND.

-YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CRUSH, BUT TRY NOT TO FLIRT, IT'LL RUIN A FRIENDSHIP

-KEEP YOUR COOL ;-)

Dude, You gotta give it time...

Vday is just a day that Hallmark makes more "cha-ching" in.

For one thing: Tell your friend...

because she'll eventually find out and she'll know you lie and crap behind her back. Friendships (unlike mine) are made of trust. And even though your best friend is dating the dude you like, and your scared she'll get mad, just tell her.

It happened to me. And now I can't ever trust my best friend. She tells my guy every little thing, pretends not to obsses over him, and then always tries to hit him every second. Technically, she can't get her hands off him!

I love her so much, but I can't trust her with anything. First, she blabs, second she'll ignore my opinion and hate me for caring about my love life. Why do you think I ask you guys for advice? Because I have no1 to talk to!

Anyway:

-DONT BE MAD AT YOUR FRIEND.

-YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CRUSH, BUT TRY NOT TO FLIRT, IT'LL RUIN A FRIENDSHIP

-KEEP YOUR COOL ;-)

i wasn't going to flirt with him, i don't do that to my friends. also, i wasn't lying behind her back, i just didn't tell her i liked him. i would never hit on her boyfriend or do anything to break them up, even if i do like him.

i just saw this all coming, and i didn't do anything about it. it wouldn't piss me off so much if she didn't "steal" (she doesn't really, they just all happen to like her. how the hell does this happen??) every dude i liked. this has happened before, i forgot to mention.

awww christa that sucksss!!

so i also hate valentines day. you go in the hallway and cant get around all the couples making out. then you finally think you got away from them, and bam! another couple is making out in the stairwell. then i just think to myself how happy i'd be if i only had a gf. *sigh* it was pathetic-even my english teacher was asking everyone about their bf/gf's and stuff, and what everyone had planned. it was rediculous. THIS FREAKING HALMARK HOLIDAY CAN GO FXCK ITSELF!

ok sorry. haha.

edit: oh, and did i mention that emily wanst at rehearsal today!? so i was at crew, in the same room as the cast, and she wasnt even there.

Valentine's Day has kissed my ass since the day I was born.

I have no reason to be happy for it, and I probably never will. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong someday.

(Literally, only one V Day was okay. Just one. The rest have been as shit as you could possibly imagine, and today was the worst I've ever had, because in America, everything is in your face, unlike in England.)

But yeah, it was shit today, until after school when I had running practice for badminton...that was ok =]

other than that, yeah, if you go and see the V Day thread, I basically cried. And I don't cry often anymore.

:D you're very nice.

Anyways rant:

today I've seen alot of people and alot of people sad, Everyones asking themselves "Why dont I have anybody" well...look at the other kid that doesnt have anybody, "meet him halfway" so to speak, Told some kid this in school, they were happy. For awhile anyways. Its such a funny day, very strange.

thanks =]

I just had a really, really bad argument with the guy that I've ranted about on this forum for a while.

It was a useless one too.

I have it saved on my comp, in fact. Anyone wanna take a look? I'll pm it to you. and tell me what you think.

cause seriously...it was a stupid argument and he's got really pissed

I've like. Lost all enthusiasm for everything. It just jumped out of the window this morning- no warning, not a little note to tell me where it's going, just a short and sharp "BYE LOSER" and off it went. I should have taken better care of it, i know i know... But neglect is something you don't notice is happening until it's gone. Ah well, it was nice knowing you, my dear friend, nice knowing.

ALSO, i had to positively FORCE myself into my jeans this morning.

'Twas soul-destroying.

I've like. Lost all enthusiasm for everything. It just jumped out of the window this morning- no warning, not a little note to tell me where it's going, just a short and sharp "BYE LOSER" and off it went. I should have taken better care of it, i know i know... But neglect is something you don't notice is happening until it's gone. Ah well, it was nice knowing you, my dear friend, nice knowing.

ALSO, i had to positively FORCE myself into my jeans this morning.

'Twas soul-destroying.

lmaoooo

:]

OK, so my rant is.

Valentines day sucked.

Today sucked.

This week (Barre tomorrow) is going to suck.

OH THE JOYS.

Also I need to tell someone i like them more than a friend,

but its gonna be difficult..

:/

ahhh

i wasn't going to flirt with him, i don't do that to my friends. also, i wasn't lying behind her back, i just didn't tell her i liked him. i would never hit on her boyfriend or do anything to break them up, even if i do like him.

i just saw this all coming, and i didn't do anything about it. it wouldn't piss me off so much if she didn't "steal" (she doesn't really, they just all happen to like her. how the hell does this happen??) every dude i liked. this has happened before, i forgot to mention.

Ooh :[

Don't be mad at your friend, it's not her fault if you really think about it.

Losing a friendship over a guy is really stupid, and if you've watched enough movies, and seen normal teens, they eventually break up. (Not to be pessimistic) :P

So maybe the dude isn't worth it.

Just keep your chin up, dude!

Guys are poop.

Even the hottest ones. :mrgreen:

OK, so my rant is.

Valentines day sucked.

Today sucked.

This week (Barre tomorrow) is going to suck.

OH THE JOYS.

Also I need to tell someone i like them more than a friend,

but its gonna be difficult..

:/

ahhh

I feel you, man.

Vday is for lovers who need lives.

Waste of money...

Waste of time

:roll:

Stupid day...

I spent yesterday listening to "Cassie" on Repeat.

^i agree. with all of it. minus the cassie part. good song though. =]

but my rant: all morning my mom was like "we're going to the mall later" then "we're going to the mall in about a half hour" then "we're going to the mall when my show's over" then "we'll just go to the mall tonight when your father has to go out".

I NEED TO GO TO THE MALL !!!