Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I just coughed for like 2 minutes straight.

OH AND HERE COMES MORE.

Ugghh :neutral:

*performs heimleich manouever or however you spell it*

only believe what comes from the band, james

Yes, yes, I know that now. :P

Ahaha okayy!

Yeah my mom actually likes Paramore, just not loud music. The music in the car can't be past volume 2. So Idk how that's gunna go. Especially if I wanna be right at the front by Josh. Hahaha.

My mom just got herself a new iPod nano, but I couldn't get one because "we didn't have enough money at the time". :-x

My Lord, I'm like a regular to this thread. Ahaha.

yea i hvnt had one in the past 4 weekends. my "friend" stopped hanging out with me all of a sudden cuz shes with her other friends and idk y she doesnt introduce me to them. its not like i have other friends cuz i dnt. honestly. I HATE BEING THE NEW KID!

I have no life any day of the week. I dont think Im joking either lol.

Anyways...I'll do a rant in a bit. Gotta do something.

Edit: nvm anyways

So today I woke up at about...12, Lunch time, I knew I had 50 bucks, because my parents gave it to me well they "owed" me so i was waiting all day, all of a sudden my other "brothers" dad wants a ride, So on the way out the door my dad goes "We gotta pick up chimo first" I go "Well....It appears im staying home then" he walked out the door, as if he expected me to follow. I know his game, I've been around the block..so I know these games of theirs. Even though I do something they dont want me to, I still lose. Oh well, thats what parents do, Many of you should understand that. So I waited....sat down in my room. Just layed down listening to music full blast in my earphones to cut off the world. A head was poked in a few times in my door, I could see it at the corner of my eye. I ignored it, I still dont know who it was. I was definitely lost in the music, otherwise I couldnt have spent about...4 hours just laying.

5 o clock finally arrived and I knew my dad was to be back around 5, So I decided to finally come downstairs. He walked in the door shortly after, then for about half an hour I asked him "So are you free now? can we go and spend my money?" he goes "Im waiting for a call now just wait" ... What nerve. So I decided to force my patience and wait, The fool phoned and we finally got to leave, On the way to walmart he says "Im going on ther highway" I thought the highway was just out of town a little bit, Because thats what he says when he says that. he just goes out of town for about, 10 minutes. So after picking the guy up at walmart, I felt sorry for him. he had a small frame and his face wasnt decent looking at all. So my anger for him disapeared from the moment he entered my eyes. Until we finally went "On the highway" so my dad goes "We're going out of town now"...

Ten minutes down the road i ask him "What exactly did you mean by highway?" (I intentionally asked that foolish question to attack him) he responds with a quick "What d'you mean? this is the highway" well that attack at that time backfired utlimately. Half an hour passed and we're still heading out down the road and I ask "Seriously? what are you doing? why didnt you tell me we were going this far" he goes "i told you, we're going on the highway" So my anger for him was at an all time high and homicidal and suicidal thoughts ensued and battled me in my head. I suppose it was for the best because I killed off some time with them. I cant believe the nerve of my dad, Hes a clown! I cant believe he did all this. He knew I wanted to spend my money as quickly as possible today, He knew how I am and what I do when I have it, Why would he plan so much on this day, The day I receive some money? Its definitely not a coincedence.

What I hate most is that my mind still has a side in it, Saying that it was a coincedence. I can only call myself insane now. geez.

my friend invited me to go bowling with a bunch of other people and she told me the wrong time...

i called her to make sure the time was right and she said they were pretty much done.

i seriously was about to cry. then she was like well u can still come and i was like uhh no thanks.

she annoys me sooo freakin muchhh!

she does this to me all the time. its annoying and i hate it.

blah bored tired pms.

#@(%*@(

many other things.

:(

blah blah blah

and poor Eduardo da Silva.

"soccer" player of Arsenal FC. http://www.arsenal.com

search "eduardo breaks leg" on youtube. graphic pictures. poor guy. <3

I watched the whole match of Birmingham vs Arsenal today. Tragic match. :(

ahah.

that was a very interesting rant lara.

ha, thanks Tee :P

Yeah well I'm an avid supporter of Arsenal football club, and the pictures were in my mind all day. It's made me sick...

...I changed the link in my first post too so everyone sees the article, very short, not much to read. just an update. poor guy:crybad::crybad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZUzvQChaLU Don't watch if you get sick easily...trust me.