Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i dont have much time so i'll keep it short...for once.

so, for the musical. opening night is tonight. i bet anyone $20 that the director will change something, she's done that every day for about 2 weeks. last night 3 people got sent home [athsma attack, messed up ankle from helping with athsma attack, someone drank too much energy drink and had to go to the doctor/ER] so today might be hectic. hopefully not. and we're going to be missing 5 crew people b/c theres a new york trip for the school today, and SATs tomorrow moring. [even though i'm taking those too...]

and i have the writing part of a history test next period and i didnt study.

>.<

^ Why do you hate it, Betty?

I miss my friends. I rarely get to see any of them, and we don't talk that much anymore. *sigh* Oh well.

^ Why do you hate it, Betty?

I miss my friends. I rarely get to see any of them, and we don't talk that much anymore. *sigh* Oh well.

...problems with my bf...and everything...my life is in regular...aww but nevermind...

^ and awww,that's not good :( i meet my friends rarely too though...

My Dad's booking a flight.

He wanted me to check some information that was apparantley wrong, according to the site.

I pressed backspace and instead of clearing the box it took me to the previous page, now it's all fucked up.

I'm so annoyed with myself.

I don't know why he asked me, anyway. How am I supposed to do it if he's already checked.

God. :cry: