Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Because of it being a criminal offence which I didn't know about until I got the letter.

It's only a little flag on my greenhouse aswell. My question to them on the phone was would I face court if say I was flying a polish flag and they said that it was different.....mainly because they speak a different language and they can't be arsed to goto the hassle of taking them to court.

Pisser

Btw use http://www.ccleaner.com/ and do a clean of unused registry items and try uninstal using that.

That's baws! Surely that's a perverted form of racism there?

Forgot I could uninstall shizz using that! Cheers, hope it didn't bugger up with the rest of the stuff haha.

That's baws! Surely that's a perverted form of racism there?

Forgot I could uninstall shizz using that! Cheers, hope it didn't bugger up with the rest of the stuff haha.

Aye it is like so I am just going to claim that I am a minority the next time I have to fill something in :rotfl:

Can't bugger up much by the sounds of it. I just make sure everything thing is ticked so it goes through a decent cleanup!

Aye it is like so I am just going to claim that I am a minority the next time I have to fill something in :rotfl:

Can't bugger up much by the sounds of it. I just make sure everything thing is ticked so it goes through a decent cleanup!

Surely perceiving the Polish language requiring more hassle is racist. I'd try and hit them with that.

Seriously though, what self respecting country doesn't let its citizens fly its flag. Might go put my Union Flag out back of the window and see what happens.

Probably get the house bricked haha.

It did muck up, had to re-install it.

Go on then Alex what you recommend for Antivirus, Firewall and spy/ad removal?

Surely perceiving the Polish language requiring more hassle is racist. I'd try and hit them with that.

Seriously though, what self respecting country doesn't let its citizens fly its flag. Might go put my Union Flag out back of the window and see what happens.

Probably get the house bricked haha.

It did muck up, had to re-install it.

Aye go and stick it out the window and see what happens....i need a giggle.

I'll be taking the flag down and I will find something to replace it ;-)

Sounds like your better off formatting and starting again ross :P

Go on then Alex what you recommend for Antivirus, Firewall and spy/ad removal?

Aye go and stick it out the window and see what happens....i need a giggle.

I'll be taking the flag down and I will find something to replace it ;-)

Sounds like your better off formatting and starting again ross :P

Hahaha, it's a guaranteed bricking. I've walked down the street behind me many a time to see the Tricolour paraded from windows.

So that's why you want that scan of the balloon! :P

I think I'm going to need to, just can't be arsed backing shit up haha.

Fall break starts tomorrow, finally! :D

I hate my f¤cking knees so bad. When the injury i've had for over two years is finally getting better, my physiotherapeut finds out i've got another injury too, so he said i have to train really hard, and i have to do it with pain, if i'm gonna get better, but it's not 100% sure it's gonna go away. He said that if i have to use cruthes, then i've trained too hard, i was like: okey, good to know.

You can leave it to Hiroki to nag on Ross.

Anyways...

The dumb ass family here, My brothers actually...Lost about 600 thanks to their errors. I did not steal it, But they think otherwise. And I don't want to send him back to the hospital, The poor son of a bitch got a needle in his heart and everything. So F that for now. But hes pushing it now.

I'm a mean fugger right now lol.

Worst day of all time.

Starts out.

Normal shower/shave time. Get out....look at the clock.....8:10. I have to leave my house at 8:20. So in that 10 minutes I eat a bowl of Berry Berry Kix, grab my camera, my camera's battery charger, and my camera's extra battery, get dressed, grab my homework, grab my lunch money, and head out the door......10 minutes late. -_-.

Get to the bus stop right when the bus is pulling up, get on. the very next stop this massively fat annoying ass bitch sits down and literally PUSHES me into the side of the bus while holding her just as huge fucking back pack, so I just sat listening to decode on repeat. get to school, go to my teachers room to plug in my camera's extra battery. Oh....he's busy.....playing guitar.....

i leave and go to my locker and put my camera and pre-calc book in it, and then go to my friends locker and chill there for like 10 minutes and then go back to my teachers room when the bell rings and i get to plug my charger in, and i go to class. day goes as is until 4th period when while we were playing basketball this kid who thought i fucked his girlfriend kick my already hurt knee, then after school i rush and grab my american government book and pre-calc book as well as my camera and head to my friends car, then realize my cameras battery is in the class. so he leaves after i get out, and i go to the class (while still carrying my backpack, 2 textbooks, and a camera) and i get to the door and my 'best' (fucking bullshit) friend and his stupid bitch of a girlfriend sit there and fucking laugh at me while I wait for them to open the locked door, so i just yell "I AM NOT HERE TO FUCKING DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT!" and there just HAPPENS to be an administrator behind me, and after letting me get my battery and the teacher giving me an attitude i leave to receive a detention from the administrator, and then after asking 3 different people for rides to a place 5 minutes from the school i finally call my mom and she gives me an attitude before coming to pick me up, and then she takes me over there and I get there and then all the people get there to film the project, and then some kid calls and says he wants to do it so they leave and the rest of us played basketball. this kid lives 10 miles away. it took them AN HOUR AND A HALF to get him and come back. It's dark out, and we can't film but my friend just happened to buy a new camera today and it has a nightvision mode on it, so we start using that and it dies, so we go to this kids house and charge it for 5 minutes, and in those 5 minutes I find out that the reason it took them so long to go get the kid is because THEY WANTED TO PLAY FUCKING HALO instead of shoot the video. I blow up on this tiny ass 9th grader

and seriously i still want to break his neck, and so we go back to finish filming and while we are filming my friend slams his head into the camera slamming it into my eye, and then the battery dies, so now we are all supposed to film on saturday. -_-

fucking honestly.