Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

ok this will be a pointless rant to some people, but i dont care.

this is my dog, Katie. (old pic)

005.jpg

she was born 5 days after i was. in dog years, she's 98. but in human years, she's 14, like me.

well my grandma proceeded to inform me yesterday that Katie's kidney and liver problems arent getting any better, and she (Katie) could die any day now.

that screwed me up big time. Katie's seriously my best friend. we used to play together when i was just a little baby. i dont know how life would be without her. if she dies, my heart will seriously break.

my grandparents are telling me now to stop worrying about it. "she's just a dog, and besides, everyone dies eventually." but they dont understand how much Katie means to me. i cried for 2 hours last night becuz it would be REALLY hard without Katie. and i want to cry right now, but i cant.

please dont laugh at me for this rant. :crybad:

^ fine to cry about stuff like that.

I do all the time.

I actually cried over dropping a lollipop shaped like Tegan and Sara because it shattered and I couldn't get a picture of it.

But I'm a "sensitive sally."

Chelsie, it's quite normal to cry over someone or something that you care about that isn't anymore after 15 years. :hug:

^ fine to cry about stuff like that.

I do all the time.

I actually cried over dropping a lollipop shaped like Tegan and Sara because it shattered and I couldn't get a picture of it.

But I'm a "sensitive sally."

thanx yall. :hug: thank God she's not dead yet...

thanx yall. :hug: thank God she's not dead yet...

^ aww :hug: i would cry over that too, don't feel bad about that. :hug: :hug: poor puppy :(.

my rant: (well, sorta rant)

i was playing softball yesterday and i dove for a ball (missed it) and crunched my finger under my entire bodyweight and idk what i did to it but it really hurts :(.

ok this will be a pointless rant to some people, but i dont care.

this is my dog, Katie. (old pic)

005.jpg

she was born 5 days after i was. in dog years, she's 98. but in human years, she's 14, like me.

well my grandma proceeded to inform me yesterday that Katie's kidney and liver problems arent getting any better, and she (Katie) could die any day now.

that screwed me up big time. Katie's seriously my best friend. we used to play together when i was just a little baby. i dont know how life would be without her. if she dies, my heart will seriously break.

my grandparents are telling me now to stop worrying about it. "she's just a dog, and besides, everyone dies eventually." but they dont understand how much Katie means to me. i cried for 2 hours last night becuz it would be REALLY hard without Katie. and i want to cry right now, but i cant.

please dont laugh at me for this rant. :crybad:

aww you girl :crybad: :crybad: :hug:

i understand this...after that my cat isn't here anymore...although he was here only for 3 years...i loved him so much.

okay, you guys don't have to read it all

but i just gotta vent

so my best friend went to Wisconsin like Saturday and was in Wisconsin until about 2 days ago. And the first day she got back she was with dean (her boyfriend) so i was like whatever i let her hangout with just him. so we made plans for the next day. well like 10 minutes before i was gunna leave she commented me on myspace saying that shes spending the night at out friend sams instead and that i should call sam asking to spend the night. im like screw that. and i didnt talk to her until last night. and i was like hey do you wanna hang out. so she says yeah after i get back from LA. and i said wtf when are you going to LA, and she said "m leaving tomorrow(friday) and get back on sunday."

wow thanks for telling me.

basically shes just got back from LA right now

and now idk if im getting mad over nothing for this but we ALWAYS go to LA together, and i sign on myspace and see her BOYFRIENDS status as "chillin in LA" WTF. she took her freakin boyfriend? how the hell. wow. that pissed me off.

and i know shes "in love" or whatever. but im getting tired of hanging out with her AND dean. everytime she says shes coming over, she brings him without telling me til the last minute or until they show up together. everytime she calls me to hangout and picks me up, i open the car door and hes sitting there. every time i go to her house, hes there. He comes over at 9 every morning and leaves at midnight every night. im getting damn tired of having to hang out with JUST her between the hours of midnight and like 8:30 am. dont get me wrong, hes hella cool and all, but its annoying. i wanna hang out with HER, not THEM. and its not just me, its pissing my other best friend leslie off too (all 3 of us are best friends) .and leslie and i wanna tell her, but last time this happened, she heard we were mad at her and was like "i hear some bullshit, but i know its not true because you guys are my best friends...."

and the only time she ever talks to us is when hes not around or hes asleep or something.

like shell be like "heyy deans out of town and im bored. wanna hang out"

i dont wanna be her fuckin back up plan

dhfgifgndriffr

SOORRYYY that was hella long. hahahhaha

TO KAILEY

1. myspace is the ROOT of all evil. seriously

2. that really sucks, sometimes relationship's are the things that rip friends apart

3. i think it will get better, she will probally relize that she wants to hang out with JUST YOU.

4.:hug::hug: it will be okayyyy

:hug: thanks. :)

But Godd. I hope so.

It really does suck.

We've been best friends for 13 years. I don't want this to happen.

Leslie just told me she's not goign to be friends with her anymore

I don't want this to happen. :(

it's not supposed to....

:hug: thanks. :)

But Godd. I hope so.

It really does suck.

We've been best friends for 13 years. I don't want this to happen.

Leslie just told me she's not hanging out with her anymore

I don't want this to happen. :(

:hug: no problem.

HOLY EFFFFF 13 years! if one boy tears that appart then he must be VERYYYY GOOD LOOKING. she should just want to hang out with you. being with the same person like EVERYDAY can sometimes suckkk. sooo she is going to have to have a girl to girl party sleepover thinggy.

i sound really weirddd. but there is some truth in there. hahah

yeahh 13 years.

ahahaha. ehhh. he kinda is.

he looks like Nick Simmons a little....but better. Lmao.

but not for her.

she loves it.

he does too. seriously. its like they're married. he cooks for her and stuff.

its weird.

he seriously comes over at 9 every morning and leaves at midnight every night.

oh and yeah we tried the sleep over thing at my house. but she brought him

, without telling us. and he left later. but we had no room in my room to sleep, so we went to her house. and he came back later :neutral:

yeahh 13 years.

ahahaha. ehhh. he kinda is.

he looks like Nick Simmons a little....but better. Lmao.

but not for her.

she loves it.

he does too. seriously. its like they're married. he cooks for her and stuff.

its weird.

he seriously comes over at 9 every morning and leaves at midnight every night.

oh and yeah we tried the sleep over thing at my house. but she brought him

, without telling us. and he left later. but we had no room in my room to sleep, so we went to her house. and he came back later :neutral:

HOLY EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF(i like to censor myself hahaha). that is really creeepy and clingy. infact VERY CREEPY! i would tell my boyfriend to go away... persoonnnally. hhaa

did u tell her how you felt? maybe that would help?

HOLY EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF(i like to censor myself hahaha). that is really creeepy and clingy. infact VERY CREEPY! i would tell my boyfriend to go away... persoonnnally. hhaa

did u tell her how you felt? maybe that would help?

I KNOW. ME TOO. I could NEVER be around my boyfriend that long! Id be like "dude. go hang out with your friends...." hahhahaha

i want to but i knowww shell get mad. and i dont wanna jeopardize anything any more than it already is. and last time she pulled that "i know its not true because youre my best friend" :???:

I KNOW. ME TOO. I could NEVER be around my boyfriend that long! Id be like "dude. go hang out with your friends...." hahhahaha

i want to but i knowww shell get mad. and i dont wanna jeopardize anything any more than it already is. and last time she pulled that "i know its not true because youre my best friend" :???:

i know. maybe he doesnt have friends? hahahahahaha

i understand, but sometimes you have to say something. if it gets really bad you should talk to her. because if this keeps happening maybe she wont relize how much you miss JUST HER. and i mean the boy is making her food. and I HATE THAT! people shouldnt say that.

i know. maybe he doesnt have friends? hahahahahaha

i understand, but sometimes you have to say something. if it gets really bad you should talk to her. because if this keeps happening maybe she wont relize how much you miss JUST HER. and i mean the boy is making her food. and I HATE THAT! people shouldnt say that.

he has like 2 but he ditches them all the time to be with her. seriously theyre like almost inseperable.

God, i know. i want to so bad. oh and i know. its rediculous. i dont get how her mom lets him go everywhere too. hahah.

ifnidfndeoif

man sorry im being so pessimistic about this, it just...sucks

he has like 2 but he ditches them all the time to be with her. seriously theyre like almost inseperable.

God, i know. i want to so bad. oh and i know. its rediculous. i dont get how her mom lets him go everywhere too. hahah.

ifnidfndeoif

man sorry im being so pessimistic about this, it just...sucks

OH HE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE THOSE TWO FRIENDS ANYMORE! thats really MESSSEDDD UPPP.

sometimes you have to say something. maybe she doesnt get it. i bet the relationship will last a week! umm if that were me my dad would be like NO BOYS EVER EVER EVER EVER. THAT BOY RIGHT THERE. NO MORE. hahahahahah

its okayyy i understannddddd.

okay, you guys don't have to read it all

but i just gotta vent

so my best friend went to Wisconsin like Saturday and was in Wisconsin until about 2 days ago. And the first day she got back she was with dean (her boyfriend) so i was like whatever i let her hangout with just him. so we made plans for the next day. well like 10 minutes before i was gunna leave she commented me on myspace saying that shes spending the night at out friend sams instead and that i should call sam asking to spend the night. im like screw that. and i didnt talk to her until last night. and i was like hey do you wanna hang out. so she says yeah after i get back from LA. and i said wtf when are you going to LA, and she said "m leaving tomorrow(friday) and get back on sunday."

wow thanks for telling me.

basically shes just got back from LA right now

and now idk if im getting mad over nothing for this but we ALWAYS go to LA together, and i sign on myspace and see her BOYFRIENDS status as "chillin in LA" WTF. she took her freakin boyfriend? how the hell. wow. that pissed me off.

and i know shes "in love" or whatever. but im getting tired of hanging out with her AND dean. everytime she says shes coming over, she brings him without telling me til the last minute or until they show up together. everytime she calls me to hangout and picks me up, i open the car door and hes sitting there. every time i go to her house, hes there. He comes over at 9 every morning and leaves at midnight every night. im getting damn tired of having to hang out with JUST her between the hours of midnight and like 8:30 am. dont get me wrong, hes hella cool and all, but its annoying. i wanna hang out with HER, not THEM. and its not just me, its pissing my other best friend leslie off too (all 3 of us are best friends) .and leslie and i wanna tell her, but last time this happened, she heard we were mad at her and was like "i hear some bullshit, but i know its not true because you guys are my best friends...."

and the only time she ever talks to us is when hes not around or hes asleep or something.

like shell be like "heyy deans out of town and im bored. wanna hang out"

i dont wanna be her fuckin back up plan

dhfgifgndriffr

SOORRYYY that was hella long. hahahhaha

aww (i read your other stuff after this too) that REALLY sucks. and i know it can be hard to tell your best friend something like that. im so sorry. i hope it all works out. :hug: