Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

freakin... my stepdad is being a jerk. won't let me visit my girlfriend! jerkface!!!!

thank God I'm leaving for the day...to hang out with "my ex boyfriend" AKA my best friend ever, AKA my girlfriend, AKA I lied to hi for the first time in a while. lol

*oops*

my paramore tickets cost 40 bucks instead of 28.50. I guess i didnt really you had other fees to pay. :( Man, i feel like i am costing my parents a lot of money for paramore. I mean we are going to warped and the memphis concert. so we have spent 289 to see them this summer. I feel really bad. :(

Well I'm bored out of my mind, and I think I went a little crazy because before when I wasn't bored I didn't talk to myself but now I do. This boredom is AMAZING! Must be karma or something. As it always is.

^you wanna go home? how come?

so i found out some possibly bad news about my little cousin, actually about both of them.

whats the news? :/

i wanna go home, co si miss seeing people my own age.

and because i miss talking to everyone normally.

FOR FREE.

im paying 5euros an hour for internet.

:(

so i'll probbers wont be online next for another.. 2 days?

omthing like that, unless i go to the free one.

which doesnt have a webcam, so i canne talk to aoife. =[

and i need to talk to you .

i'll PM you in a sec.

Sierra *girlfriend* is going to freaking camp so I won't get to see her for like 2 weeks. and no cell phones are allowed. this makes me somewhat sad because it's summer and I'm not supposed to be mad or sad or anything because I don't have school. And as some of you may know, I'm massively clingy when it comes to relationships... is it so wrong though, to not want someone to go somewhere where you have no contact with them for 2 WHOLE WEEKS????!

grr.