Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Bull, I read one of your posts when you shortly returned and you said something along the lines of "I'm here for-somones- last day" and I remember you giving Catie a hard time lulz

oh right yeh that was kyle, he went on holiday for like a month, hes back as well.

This thread seems to be devoid of rants. Rants are supposed to be long, not just a sentence or two on something. It's preferable if it's just a wall of text that no one will care to respond to, therefore winning you the argument out of the apathy of your combatant. If they respond with another rant you should go back and forth just showing how long you can make posts in succession until they eventually give up.

That's my mini rant on this thread.

You want a rant ?! I'll give you a rant ! An unecessary, not-very-serious rant, but a rant nontheless !

SO !

I talk to this girl on MSN quite alot, she also skates and i have skated with her once or twice on occasion, but she lives in Southampton (which is a while away) so it's not very often. I am better than this girl at skateboarding (which sounds really egotistical, i realise, but it's just a statement of fact; i've been skating longer than her, for a start) and it's like she tries to impress me everytime i talk to her and i just. Don't. Care.

She tells me every single trick she's learnt or even tried and then every boy she ever talks to and every single little thing in her life that she thinks i should care about- and i just don't ! I'm not close friends with this girl, she's just someone i happen to talk to. She's the same age as me so it's not like she's got age as an excuse for her naivety or anything- she's just misguided i suppose.

IT'S SO IRRITATING. Irrationally irritating; anyone who reads this will be like "so what's the big deal ?", there is no big deal, it's just like. WHY. WHY WOULD YOU CONTINUE TALKING TO ME IF I SO OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU OR GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. This makes me sound heartless; this is not the case, i care alot about what alot of people say; it just so happens that she is not one of these people.

ALSO as a seperate rant, my dad's fiance's daughter and her daughter (wow, how complicated is that relation) is round, and she's also called Georgie. It's damn confusing, for sure.

Also also, i have eaten far too much cake today.

That is all.

You want a rant ?! I'll give you a rant ! An unecessary, not-very-serious rant, but a rant nontheless !

SO !

I talk to this girl on MSN quite alot, she also skates and i have skated with her once or twice on occasion, but she lives in Southampton (which is a while away) so it's not very often. I am better than this girl at skateboarding (which sounds really egotistical, i realise, but it's just a statement of fact; i've been skating longer than her, for a start) and it's like she tries to impress me everytime i talk to her and i just. Don't. Care.

She tells me every single trick she's learnt or even tried and then every boy she ever talks to and every single little thing in her life that she thinks i should care about- and i just don't ! I'm not close friends with this girl, she's just someone i happen to talk to. She's the same age as me so it's not like she's got age as an excuse for her naivety or anything- she's just misguided i suppose.

IT'S SO IRRITATING. Irrationally irritating; anyone who reads this will be like "so what's the big deal ?", there is no big deal, it's just like. WHY. WHY WOULD YOU CONTINUE TALKING TO ME IF I SO OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU OR GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. This makes me sound heartless; this is not the case, i care alot about what alot of people say; it just so happens that she is not one of these people.

ALSO as a seperate rant, my dad's fiance's daughter and her daughter (wow, how complicated is that relation) is round, and she's also called Georgie. It's damn confusing, for sure.

Also also, i have eaten far too much cake today.

That is all.

A rant (also called harangue or declamation) is a monologue that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims.

Congratulations, you win. For your reward you get even more cake.

i cannot be fucked at getting up at 7.15 for school tomorrow.

i mean i am not bothered about going back to school in the slightest, but i just cannot be arsed with the early mornings.

plus i really hope my insomnia doesnt come back this term. if it does im kinda screwed.

i cannot be fucked at getting up at 7.15 for school tomorrow.

i mean i am not bothered about going back to school in the slightest, but i just cannot be arsed with the early mornings.

plus i really hope my insomnia doesnt come back this term. if it does im kinda screwed.

I don't have school until the 27th! And I have to wake up at 6:00 for school. It's the worst thing ever as that means about 5 hours of sleep for me. I wish it could start at 10:00 so I could actually be awake for my first couple of periods.:willy_nilly:

I don't have school until the 27th! And I have to wake up at 6:00 for school. It's the worst thing ever as that means about 5 hours of sleep for me. I wish it could start at 10:00 so I could actually be awake for my first couple of periods.:willy_nilly:

oucchh.

yeah i dont start 'til nine, but my bus leaves at 8.25 - we're bused to another building ten miles away right now, sucks - and i take ages to get ready properly lol.

oucchh.

yeah i dont start 'til nine, but my bus leaves at 8.25 - we're bused to another building ten miles away right now, sucks - and i take ages to get ready properly lol.

My bus comes around at 7:00. But classes doesn't start until 7:45. At least I can grab a spot in the library and study a bit. That helped a lot at finals this year as I had almost an hour of extra study time right before the day starts.

I'm a sophomore in high school if anyone was wondering.