Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

There's a post office shop thing near my school that sells you out of date crisps deliberately. 15p a packet. Hoorrahhhh.

15p a packet yeah that's what I paid (Space Raiders!) I bought three though... scammed out of 45p by a foreign bloke... what is the world coming to?

And James, he doesn't have a dog... bloody foreigner has probably eaten the thing :willy_nilly:

Space raiders taste stale even when they're in date, so really, not so much of a loss ;-) should take the packets back and sue or complain or something.

In other news, i'm really bored and hungrryyyy.

Nah the guy would probably just sell them to someone else, in my fit of rage I threw them in the bin at work anyway.

Hungry? Fancy a pack of out of date space raiders? :P

space raiders are crap tho

:uhh: Sir, I suggest you take that back! Beef Space Raiders rule 8-)

Correct yes Chris.

The best are the ones that are called like, "transformers" or something, they're got like different shapes of wheels and these sort of axel things... the wheels (supposedly) connect onto the axel bits so you make cars. Theoretically anyway, they don't actually work but they're fun and taste good and cost 10p.

BARGAIN.

The best are the ones that are called like, "transformers" or something, they're got like different shapes of wheels and these sort of axel things... the wheels (supposedly) connect onto the axel bits so you make cars. Theoretically anyway, they don't actually work but they're fun and taste good and cost 10p.

BARGAIN.

I'll have to look out for those.

Quarterbacks I think were other cheap crisps I used to get but haven't seen them lately.

Tangy Toms YES! I used to love those at school

my rant is that jorgi is ginger once again, and has not taken a picture so i can laugh ^^

Haha, it's not thoroughly ginger ! Just ginger where it's supposed to be blonde :(

It's been one of those days.

*at the train station*

Me: Does this train stop at Newcastle?

Conductor: No, cause it's already at Newcastle, silly!

Me: I mean Durham!

:shifty:

That is fantastic. Actually fantastic.

Most definitely :P Haha,

As a rant, i swear it's become a fashion for people to be absolute shit at spelling ? It's not even like, "chav type", wen itz al lyk dis, it's proper sentences BUT SPELT LIKE UTTER CRAP.

Seriously.

Trés ennuyer.

dont even get me started on spelling.

i could go on, for days and nights.

trust me.

Haha, it's not thoroughly ginger ! Just ginger where it's supposed to be blonde :(

That is fantastic. Actually fantastic.

STILL

better than nothing ;D hahah