Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Seriously though, it's never something i like, sat and pondered you know ? Like, i didn't sit there over my morning bowl of Special K, musing on the names of dick'ed glam rappers,

"hmmmn, *chomp*" i didn't think to myself at each mouthful, and drop my spoon in sudden astonishment as the realisation didn't hit me;

"do you know what ? I reckon Flo Rida is actually a clever play on the state florida !"

But now i see clearly.

p.s.

i do remember when i found out what "superman dat hoe" meant. JEEEESSSHHH. Not nice mental images, i assure you.

Seriously though, it's never something i like, sat and pondered you know ? Like, i didn't sit there over my morning bowl of Special K, musing on the names of dick'ed glam rappers,

"hmmmn, *chomp*" i didn't think to myself at each mouthful, and drop my spoon in sudden astonishment as the realisation didn't hit me;

"do you know what ? I reckon Flo Rida is actually a clever play on the state florida !"

But now i see clearly.

p.s.

i do remember when i found out what "superman dat hoe" meant. JEEEESSSHHH. Not nice mental images, i assure you.

haha omg.

CURSE YOU WEATHER!

just spent like 30 mins sorting out my skates, replaced all wheels and bearings (new oli short wheels and craps bearings) as soon as im done, just phoned jess and was like "skate park 10 mins" it just starts to piss it down :-x

CURSE YOU WEATHER!

just spent like 30 mins sorting out my skates, replaced all wheels and bearings (new oli short wheels and craps bearings) as soon as im done, just phoned jess and was like "skate park 10 mins" it just starts to piss it down :-x

I hate it when that happens.

...Going skating though, bai ;-)

Something weird happened to a friend of mine in frenchclass today. We were sitting in groups reading conversations we were gonna preform later, and i was in a group with three other friends, and we sat like in a line, and while another of my friends was on the toilet, i was just talking to another friend, and i just looked at her, and i just saw her sitting with here head in her heads and her legs were shaking, and it looked like she was saying something, so i was like: "What are ****** doing, is she praying?" I couldn't really belive that, cause she's not christian at all, and me and my friend tryed to talk to her, but she didn't answer, and we called to our teacher that something was wrong with her, and suddenly she started crying and stuff, so my teacher took here in another room, and when she came back, like 10 mins later, she just sayed that ****** didn't want to tell what happened, but she was upstairs with some teachers. And when she came out later, we asked what had happended she just said: "No."

It was pretty scary seeing her sit like she did, it was almost like she paniced or something.