Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

yea... but apparently to my ex that i went out with in like september im a emo slut. like wtf. no way shape or form an i emo AT ALL. and im deff NOT a slut if anything he is hes the one that broke up wit me 4 not having sex with him. wtf people totally suck omg. whatever

yea... but apparently to my ex that i went out with in like september im a emo slut. like wtf. no way shape or form an i emo AT ALL. and im deff NOT a slut if anything he is hes the one that broke up wit me 4 not having sex with him. wtf people totally suck omg. whatever

Aww Catie you're not an emo slut. You're a lovely person and he deserves to get a boot up the backside from my ass-kicking boots. :twisted:

:hug:

Today has sucked for many different reasons. A few seperately specific things, but otherwise like... Just a whole bunch of stuff has thrown itself on my shoulders this weekend, and usually i'm entirely capable of throwing in a few lame jokes about everything and shrugging it off. Doesn't seem possible right now.

/emo.

i am completely shattered,

i hardly got any sleep last night, seeing as i was boiling loads in a house that felt like it was LITERALLY under the sun.

tim's dad woke us all up at 7:30 am, and i couldnt be arsed to go back to shannens room to sleep,

so we just stayed in shan's living room awake.

then me and shan went up to her room and slept in the bed for about..an hour.

then her sister came in screaming at us for sleeping in the same bed,

then i had to go find a mothers fucking day present but tbhj, i dont see the point in fucking getting anything for them,

because its just another day where you have to waste money on a card and a present which'll be gone soon. ¬¬

pointless.

but apart from that, its been good.

recovering from a hangover of two different things ¬¬

merrrrrr.