Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i am completely shattered,

i hardly got any sleep last night, seeing as i was boiling loads in a house that felt like it was LITERALLY under the sun.

tim's dad woke us all up at 7:30 am, and i couldnt be arsed to go back to shannens room to sleep,

so we just stayed in shan's living room awake.

then me and shan went up to her room and slept in the bed for about..an hour.

then her sister came in screaming at us for sleeping in the same bed,

then i had to go find a mothers fucking day present but tbhj, i dont see the point in fucking getting anything for them,

because its just another day where you have to waste money on a card and a present which'll be gone soon. ¬¬

pointless.

but apart from that, its been good.

recovering from a hangover of two different things ¬¬

merrrrrr.

:hug:

doncha wish that real hangovers were like tv hangovers? like they wake up and they're like... "i'm sooooo hungover" but then they go about their normal day with no difficulty whatsoever. :lol:

then i had to go find a mothers fucking day present but tbhj, i dont see the point in fucking getting anything for them,

because its just another day where you have to waste money on a card and a present which'll be gone soon. ¬¬

pointless.

i do beg to differ. i'd love the opportunity to waste money on a card and a present for my mum; at least yours would appreciate it.

i do beg to differ. i'd love the opportunity to waste money on a card and a present for my mum; at least yours would appreciate it.

my mum just never shows her appreciation to mothers day though,

so i dont see why i should bother..

i am completely shattered,

i hardly got any sleep last night, seeing as i was boiling loads in a house that felt like it was LITERALLY under the sun.

tim's dad woke us all up at 7:30 am, and i couldnt be arsed to go back to shannens room to sleep,

so we just stayed in shan's living room awake.

then me and shan went up to her room and slept in the bed for about..an hour.

then her sister came in screaming at us for sleeping in the same bed,

pointless.

but apart from that, its been good.

recovering from a hangover of two different things ¬¬

merrrrrr.

i hope things get better for you. :hug:

:hug:

doncha wish that real hangovers were like tv hangovers? like they wake up and they're like... "i'm sooooo hungover" but then they go about their normal day with no difficulty whatsoever. :lol:

yeah it'd be sooo much easier haha :P

so a bunch of people from the cast/crew have been getting sick. thank god they can all perform still, and now we have a couple days till the next show. so they can get better. but i think they've got me sick, cause i'm getting sick, same symptoms as them. >.<

and i had a wasted weekend. i had to take my SATs yesterday morning, so i got home at 1:10. then went out to lunch, then went right to crew, then friendleys, came home, and went to bed. then today i finally slept in, went to teach ccd, went to church at 12, which i NEVER do, then to the mall. so it seems like its about 12 or 1, but its really 4:13. gah!

my rant:

i feel like my whole world is faling apart. my parent's arguing is getting worse and worse everyday. my dad's drinking is getting ALOT worse. i miss my old friends. i hate my town. i hate the ppl here. i feel like none of my friends wanna talk to me anymore and they seem different when i talk to them now. like ALL of my friends except my best friend sophia. but i didnt even do anything wrong so idk what is with everyone and everything. did i do somthing wrong to deserve this!?!?

my rant:

i feel like my whole world is faling apart. my parent's arguing is getting worse and worse everyday. my dad's drinking is getting ALOT worse. i miss me old friends. i hate my town. i hate the ppl here. i feel like none of my friends wanna talk to me anymore and they seem different when i talk to them now. like ALL of my friends except my best friend sophia. but i didnt even do anything wrong so idk what is with everyone and everything. did i do somthing wrong to deserve this!?!?

poor Catie :hug: you didn't do anything wrong do deserve that. if you need, to you can PM me. I'm here for you.

my rant:

i feel like my whole world is faling apart. my parent's arguing is getting worse and worse everyday. my dad's drinking is getting ALOT worse. i miss my old friends. i hate my town. i hate the ppl here. i feel like none of my friends wanna talk to me anymore and they seem different when i talk to them now. like ALL of my friends except my best friend sophia. but i didnt even do anything wrong so idk what is with everyone and everything. did i do somthing wrong to deserve this!?!?

:hug::hug::hug::hug::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: