Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

OKAY I HAVE A HUGE GIGANTIC RANT.

This history project is for tomorrow and my mind is absolutely blank, I need a paragraph explaining why this song is relevant for what the teacher is asking for:

"Pick a song from the 40's, 50's or 60's which involves/discusses a political or social event, person or place, this historical topic must be within the decades of 1940, 1950, 1960"

at least 5 or 6 sentences

i don't really know, it mentions some stuff here and there, but i'm not sure how to "analyze" it

oh shit another rant!

okay so my best best friend. hung out with my exfriend.

it makes me so pissed cause i think my exfriend wants to steal her away from me.

and this is shitty cause. my best friend never really liked my exfriend that much. and now my exfriend wants to be all " in love" with her. and if i loose my best friend i dont know what i will do. i really dont know. my exfriend makes me so depressed its sick. she causees me to have panic attacks! she thinks she hasnt changed, but she has. so much. she turned in to a a real bitch and turned into a clone like everyone else. she tols me she hated this girl, but really she loves her. BITCH BITCH BITCH!

and if she fucking trys to steal my friend i will... idk do somthing. my i miss my best friend so much. i am dieing. i cant wait to see her next week.

[i cryed writing that]

Don't cry, Courtney :hug:

sounds like a case of misery business. she's turned into a whore, eh? "once a whore you're nothing more i'm sorry that'll never change, and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged, well i'm sorry honey, i passed it up, now look this way! well there's a MILLION OTHER GIRLS WHO DO IT JUST LIKE YOU, LOOKING AS INNOCENT AS POSSIBLE TO GET TO WHO THEY WANTED, WHAT THEY LIKE, IT'S EASY IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, WELL I REFUSE, I REFUSE, I REFUSE!"

Don't cry, Courtney :hug:

sounds like a case of misery business. she's turned into a whore, eh? "once a whore you're nothing more i'm sorry that'll never change, and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged, well i'm sorry honey, i passed it up, now look this way! well there's a MILLION OTHER GIRLS WHO DO IT JUST LIKE YOU, LOOKING AS INNOCENT AS POSSIBLE TO GET TO WHO THEY WANTED, WHAT THEY LIKE, IT'S EASY IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, WELL I REFUSE, I REFUSE, I REFUSE!"

aww thanks lara:hug:

hahah yeahh. sounds just like my life. :]

OKAY I HAVE A HUGE GIGANTIC RANT.

This history project is for tomorrow and my mind is absolutely blank, I need a paragraph explaining why this song is relevant for what the teacher is asking for:

"Pick a song from the 40's, 50's or 60's which involves/discusses a political or social event, person or place, this historical topic must be within the decades of 1940, 1950, 1960"

at least 5 or 6 sentences

i don't really know, it mentions some stuff here and there, but i'm not sure how to "analyze" it

helphelphelp it's 8:20pm it's due for tomorrow :P

I didn't get paid of yesterday's work. I sat there front of the freaking clock and listening all that swearing. They told I was going to get 70€. I wanted it in cash and like, right into my hands after my duty.

"So, do you know how'll get my money out of this"

- "I don't know, I don't have money at all"

If I'm not getting my money, then I'm not going shopping tomorrow.

Yeah I know!

I want my money and fast!!

Usually me and my sister have got the money right after clocking the last game (yeah, we sat there for 7 games). One mens team is great that they give half of the money before the first game and half after the last game.

• Like 1

so some of the cast was sick. and i'm getting sick. my throats killing me and i've got either a headache or stomach ache, it changes like an on/off switch between the 2. and idk if you remember me talking about my old best friend i cant talk to anymore b/c of parentals? the one i think backstabbed me? well i saw her at the musical saturday night. and i found out she broke up with her bf of over a year. and she didnt tell me why. he was a really nice guy, and yeah, they were morphing into 1 person so i was hoping they would, but still, you dont wanna hear about that. and when i asked her why she broke up with him she almost started crying and wouldnt tell me, so i dropped it. but idk whats wrong with her, other than the fact that they broke up. she was acting as if she'd been a rape victim, but i know they've been doing..stuff..for a while, so thats not it. i've also known the guy since i was about 3, and he wouldnt do that. but thats what her reaction reminded me of. she also told me that she didnt eat a real meal, or barely anything, for over a week and a half, and that saaturay was her first real meal she'd eaten. and her face was looking pretty thin. granted-i havent seen her for months-but it still didnt look good. and apparently back years ago she was anerexic or something, put on pills for it, and was better. that was before i met her 3 years ago. but i'm scared for her. she's also had a bad history of self-harm and everything to. and i cant even talk to her. and i still wanna know if she actually backstabbed me, but thats not what i should even be asking her next time i see her.