Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I can only write all the guitar parts. I dont want to let anyone down. So if I were to make a band, it would be MY band :P because I'd only let myself down if I didnt do good. So theres no one else to help or to get help from.

No worries though! because i can still do it!

Im greatness for F*ck Sakes. :P

i kno this will sound like im the biggest bitch on the planet but idc this is how i feel:

im sick and tired of everyone always beong depressed and crap and how these people jsut go off anf tell everyone about it. i seriously think they jsut want attention. no lie. and i think some of these people act this was jsut for people to feel sorry for them. like wtf everyone needs to stop being so god damn emo! like wtf. its pissing me off. im tired of it. i kno i do complain myself and letely i have been because ive had stuff going on in my life but i dnt go around telling everyone and their mother about it. and i deff dnt not want people feeling sorry for me. half the shit that goes on i never want people to kno. but whatever people need to get over themselves and stop trying to get sympathy from everyone!

god im a bitch.

Not everyone is happy mate :D

and i know you know that, so some people resort to anyway they see to get some sympathy, and people do need it in fact! or attention, they need to know someones there, Which is why some people doubt god, because he is not there in flesh.

So you have a point.

and im not pointing any fingers heeeere.

i kno this will sound like im the biggest bitch on the planet but idc this is how i feel:

im sick and tired of everyone always beong depressed and crap and how these people jsut go off anf tell everyone about it. i seriously think they jsut want attention. no lie. and i think some of these people act this was jsut for people to feel sorry for them. like wtf everyone needs to stop being so god damn emo! like wtf. its pissing me off. im tired of it. i kno i do complain myself and letely i have been because ive had stuff going on in my life but i dnt go around telling everyone and their mother about it. and i deff dnt not want people feeling sorry for me. half the shit that goes on i never want people to kno. but whatever people need to get over themselves and stop trying to get sympathy from everyone!

god im a bitch.

i love you catie :kiss:

yes i see what youre saying chris but like omg its always the same people and they tell like everyone their whole life story. and like wtf you dnt need everyone to kno what goes on in your life. yes i do love these people so much but its really starting to piss me off.

I LOVE YOU TOO ALEX! :kiss::hug:

aww thanks emery! :hug: :hug:

yes i see what youre saying chris but like omg its always the same people and they tell like everyone their whole life story. and like wtf you dnt need everyone to kno what goes on in your life. yes i do those these people so much but its really starting to piss me off.

I'm very, very surprised.

I agree with you 100%.

Haha !

Man, you're rad.