Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

^omg whats wrong with your sister!? is she okay!? i'll be thinking of her.

thanks for the thoughts katie :D

she's got scoliosis, which basically means her spine is curved. we've been waiting for the op for more than 5 months, and each week it just got worse and worse... im just so pleased she can finally get it out the way now. im dead worried for her

its pouring rain. which is good, but i want to straighten my bangs after my shower for later. and my sister has 2 hair straighteners. i have none b/c i spend all my money on cds. she isnt using either one, let alone both. and she wont let me use one. she hates the new one she got and said she'd give it to me. she let me use it once, maybe twice. i offered to buy it off her earlier adn she said no. wtf? she doesnt even use it!

oh, and alex. how's your stab wound doing?

its just a scar now whats cool. hurts if people punch it tho

she's got scoliosis, which basically means her spine is curved. we've been waiting for the op for more than 5 months, and each week it just got worse and worse... im just so pleased she can finally get it out the way now. im worried for her

oh wow. thats terrible. i had scoliosis for a while, but it was never anything serious and i grew out of when i had a huge growth spert. good luck to her, back surgerie's major business.

its just a scar now whats cool. hurts if people punch it tho

thats good. =]

*note to self* dont punch alex's arm

she's got scoliosis, which basically means her spine is curved. we've been waiting for the op for more than 5 months, and each week it just got worse and worse... im just so pleased she can finally get it out the way now. im dead worried for her

Oh dear Linzi. Best wishes for your sister! :hug:

• Like 1

You know what my rant is? Friends who pretend to be there but aren't. They so freaking bug me. They should come out and tell me they don't care about me instead of being fake friends. Yes, it'd hurt, but finding out through other means, hurts worse. I can't take this. I should be able to, but I can't. I just can't.

Well...Theres a bunch of kind of people out there, A BUNCH of kinds, Kinds that concern without reason, Kinds that require reason for concern ect ect. Man...I feel im holding a ball and chain right now and theres this...thing coming for me, I dont know whether its good or bad. Im not being over dramatic, this is what it is for me, You know what I mean "You"...

"You" didnt really rat me out in your rant, so I'll do the same. Although you made it painfully obvious I was the cause :D and its a coincedence that this rant is the same as yours...but from my point of view..the only I see, without you seeing it too. I see yours, very clear in fact. But nearing at the end of the conversation, I didnt know really if that was another of your tactics, or were you really seeing it my way. Whatever happened happened, and please Know that my feelings are in this little dance too :D

Anyways, I dont know what to do, The fact that this kid got me shakey is outstanding....over the internet! I cant believe this :D I guess I might be nice...or a loser, who cares. :D

End I suppose.

Edit: I know "you" seen it ;)

i am so fucking annoyed right now. my mum is being an absolute arsehole to me, becasue i "didnt" say good morning in reply to her, when i actually did. In addition, i voiced discontent after she forced her way into my locked room for no valid reason other then to repeat good morning, after i had a shower, and was half naked. Apparently shes not gonna iron any of my school clothes or cook dinner for me, or let me have friends round. DICKHEAD.

And the former rhythm guitarist for my band is a dick aswell. he said he would show for practise, but didnt AGAIN. he actually blocked me on msn to look offline, while my other friend copy and pasted him saying he finds screwing me around funny. so like the person above who said summin about fake friends, i agree totally

so at crew last night i was looking for emily, but apparently she had to stay home sick. so i coudlnt talk to her before green room, during intermission, or at the diner afterwards.

and today's probably the last day i'll get to talk to her anymore. b/c tonights the cast party, then after that we'll be back to never seeing each other. =[

i am so fucking annoyed right now. my mum is being an absolute arsehole to me, becasue i "didnt" say good morning in reply to her, when i actually did. In addition, i voiced discontent after she forced her way into my locked room for no valid reason other then to repeat good morning, after i had a shower, and was half naked. Apparently shes not gonna iron any of my school clothes or cook dinner for me, or let me have friends round. DICKHEAD.

And the former rhythm guitarist for my band is a dick aswell. he said he would show for practise, but didnt AGAIN. he actually blocked me on msn to look offline, while my other friend copy and pasted him saying he finds screwing me around funny. so like the person above who said summin about fake friends, i agree totally

my mum said that to me, lmao

but she hasnt come through. ;D

maybe cos i actually did what she told me to do for once :???: lol

=]

• Like 1