Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I WANT TO GO TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE THAT I HVNT SEEN IN A YEAR AND MY DAD IS TAKING 4EVER.

HE TRIES TO RUIN MY LIFE I SWEAR! AND MY FRIEND KEEPS ASKING ME IF IM GOING.

UGH WTF !

Aye, I'm sick...I think there are drugs in the cough drops I've been consuming all day because I am feeling very lethargic. I've been consuming more than I'm supposed to apparently, which is what I wasn't aware of until just a little while ago when I actually decided to read the back of the box.

I want to say a gigantic thank you to everyone who helped me yesterday, I did need it, I WASN'T trying to attention seek, I really did have a bad day.

My rants for today are:

- At badminton practise today, Coach set me and Shawna up with this girl (I don't know her name) and Raymond (experienced, bastard) and we didn't do too well. We lost both matches. PROBLEM IS, Raymond and the girl were laughing and whispering frequently, and whenever me and Shawna DID win points, they completely forgot, being arrogant, acting like we were shit.

For example:

The Girl: 3-0

Shawna (With an annoyed voice, and rightfully so): 3-1!

The Girl: Oh, 3-1

Raymond: 5-3

Shawna: 5-4

Raymond: Oh, 5-4

Also, Raymond was too good, he was smashing the racket A LOT, and his serves were really tricky, so it was hard to win. Also, the girl, who, although was on Raymond's team, was no better than me and Shawna, but still laughed at us w/ Raymond and really shouldn't have.

At one point, I smashed the shuttlecock and she said "Nice one." My (firm) reply was "Yeah, I'm angry." They both laughed nervously, and I smirked.

Anyway, I ended up crying at the end because of their stupid, stupid arrogant behavior. It was a useless match.

The top three junior varsity girls doubles will go to the match on Monday. At first, I thought me and Shawna were 3rd, but we weren't.

So I was hoping to be challenged or to challenge another double team, but Coach forgot, and the only reason she made us play those idiots was to "get a match in for the sake of it"

What, playing against a mixed double?! An experienced boy and a girl who was a bitch? WHEN WE NEEDED TO PLAY TO SEE IF WE WERE GOING TO THE MATCH ON MONDAY!?

I told Shawna "I don't like playing mixed doubles..."

She said "It's the same as playing a girl"

I said "He's too good, I don't feel comfortable"

And of course, us losing being the end result, I had every reason to be pissed from the start.

She (COACH) forgot we had to finish our challenge with Joanne and Jennifer. SHE FORGOT.

NOW I'M NOT GOING TO THE MATCH ON MONDAY. WHAT THE FUCK.

We were playing Raymond and "the girl" for no reason

- I have too much fucking homework to do. And I don't have that much time because I'm planning to go out to practise tomorrow with Shawna, and Mum and Dad want to go out on Sunday.

GRRR

^awww i'm really sorry

:(

we played badmitton in gym this week & everyday i was partnered with a guy named keith who seriously needs to chill out. everytime he'd miss the shuttlecock he'd yell at me & even more so when i missed it

ughhh

Yeah, Shawna got irritated with me when I couldn't respond to Raymond's serve. She's not usually like this, but today, with that guy playing against us, she got nervous. She wasn't her usual self.

People get crazy about sports. It's not a big deal when you're in PE, like yourself, he should have calmed down. I understand his annoyance, but I know how you feel and you didn't deserve that! It sucks when people are impatient, huh? Sorry you had to go through that, I've been through it a lot in the past....ergh.

Being on the actual TEAM, though, like myself, I understand the pressure. Today, however, it wasn't needed.

I mean, ffs, I wanted to get a challenge over and done with <_<', but I didn't! Just played some random match for no reason whatsoever. =/

And now I won't be going to the match, wtf.

• Like 1

No rants for today! Oh maybe one, but its not even worth it but oh well, Im going to do it anyways.....So I was at the movies last night, I thought it was gonna be awesome, I thought maybe for once I was going to be the only one there, but no it was packed, I sat beside this bafoon who had food that smelt sooooo revolting and his cologne or Axe whatever, Well he had waaaay to much on, I could barely breathe, in the middle of the movie i think I was panicking? because I couldnt breathe all that well. So much that I wanted to stand up and just use that guys face as a punching bag!

But no, As a strong "human being" I am I weathered all those little annoying obstacles and still payed attention to the movie! Yes I win that battle :P Although Im never going to the movies again....But the "sight" seeing was alright :P eheheheh :D

Other than that crap nothing else wrong happened....well one thing did, but thats way to embarassing.

ugh. today.

i was in boots,

and i was gonna buy an eyeliner, cos i lost my other blue one.

and this fucking security guard accused me of trying to steal it!

IT WAS IN MY HAND.

I WAS WALKING INFRONT OF THE TILL.

RIDICULOUS.

pssh.

then he made me give him my details and shit,

and cos i had memory loss, i couldnt remember my usual details i give to the police usually.

so i made up some random shit,

and he was like, 'whats your post code?'

'i dont remember'

'are you thick or something? you fucking retard.'

'ive got memory loss thankyou you wanker, and touch me again with your hands, i swear to god i will bash you like a pinata.'

'dont get gobby with me, i'll call the police'

'and what are they gonna do, lock me up in a cell for ooh.. idk, an hour?'

then he took me to the checkout to pay for it

(i was gonna go half and half with shannen, cos we were gonna snap it in half and split it)

and i had to pay the full £5 for it.

fucking wanker im tellin ya.

and now im banned from boots 'until further notice'

what a complete and utter jebend.

but the thing that really pissed me off,

is that the whole time,

the eyeliner was in my hand.

its pouring rain. which is good, but i want to straighten my bangs after my shower for later. and my sister has 2 hair straighteners. i have none b/c i spend all my money on cds. she isnt using either one, let alone both. and she wont let me use one. she hates the new one she got and said she'd give it to me. she let me use it once, maybe twice. i offered to buy it off her earlier adn she said no. wtf? she doesnt even use it!

oh, and alex. how's your stab wound doing?