Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i kno this will sound like im the biggest bitch on the planet but idc this is how i feel:

im sick and tired of everyone always beong depressed and crap and how these people jsut go off anf tell everyone about it. i seriously think they jsut want attention. no lie. and i think some of these people act this was jsut for people to feel sorry for them. like wtf everyone needs to stop being so god damn emo! like wtf. its pissing me off. im tired of it. i kno i do complain myself and letely i have been because ive had stuff going on in my life but i dnt go around telling everyone and their mother about it. and i deff dnt not want people feeling sorry for me. half the shit that goes on i never want people to kno. but whatever people need to get over themselves and stop trying to get sympathy from everyone!

god im a bitch.

:hug: no your not, Catie

I don't think you're a bitch either, Catie. In fact, I agree with you because I hate it when people do stuff like that for attention, when there are most likely other people who actually do need help, you know?

although hardly anyone replies i'll just moan and bitch again, i hope you guys don't mind. sorry =[

Zac sent me this e-mail:

Sorry about Edith. She just got sick of my bitching. She really did.

But, well, I need to move on. And, well, so do you. You're almost 16 Lara, yet I know you still have this wish that we'll be together forever. And I don't want that. I just want to let things pan out for me, see where the tides take me. And the way you're still possessive is a threat to that, unfortunately.

And I know you're going to say you're not possessive, you've changed, but you really haven't. You tried to change me and see how that worked - well its the same with you. In your own words, 'I'm depressed because he's happy' - that's amazingly possessive, and also amazingly restrictive on me, whether I'm a friend or more. I just want to move on, for my own sanity, and for what is effectively a need to be back in the real world, not the internet one. (Not saying that you're NOT real, but it's not that I can see you at the station or down the shops.)

So, this is goodbye. I'm not going to unblock you on Myspace or on MSN. And please don't message me on Facebook just because you want to get angry or try to guilttrip me into talking with you, this time I really do want to move on.

Zac

--------

And you know what?! He made it a public announcement on his myspace. It says: Zac is moving on.

Mood: relieved

and what about me? I'm sitting here, having a panic attack, crying my eyes out not knowing what to do with my life.

although hardly anyone replies i'll just moan and bitch again, i hope you guys don't mind. sorry =[

Zac sent me this e-mail:

Sorry about Edith. She just got sick of my bitching. She really did.

But, well, I need to move on. And, well, so do you. You're almost 16 Lara, yet I know you still have this wish that we'll be together forever. And I don't want that. I just want to let things pan out for me, see where the tides take me. And the way you're still possessive is a threat to that, unfortunately.

And I know you're going to say you're not possessive, you've changed, but you really haven't. You tried to change me and see how that worked - well its the same with you. In your own words, 'I'm depressed because he's happy' - that's amazingly possessive, and also amazingly restrictive on me, whether I'm a friend or more. I just want to move on, for my own sanity, and for what is effectively a need to be back in the real world, not the internet one. (Not saying that you're NOT real, but it's not that I can see you at the station or down the shops.)

So, this is goodbye. I'm not going to unblock you on Myspace or on MSN. And please don't message me on Facebook just because you want to get angry or try to guilttrip me into talking with you, this time I really do want to move on.

Zac

--------

And you know what?! He made it a public announcement on his myspace. It says: Zac is moving on.

Mood: relieved

and what about me? I'm sitting here, having a panic attack, crying my eyes out not knowing what to do with my life.

:(:hug::hug::hug:

Guest chriz
My Grandad just arrived from Portugal.

I really do hate him.

So i'm in here, avoiding him. It's rad ;-)

well if you need some place to hide...;)

It's a long story that no one will care about, but he's a selfish pig basically :)

And i've actually been going to Portugal once a year for the past 13 years, but it's fine ;-) haha ! Yeah. It's great out there, very relaxing !

well if you need some place to hide...;)

Hahaaa :P

ok so i got a rant now. progress reports. the fucking pain in the asses. so anyway. my mom wants me to have A's and B's, preferrably all A's. well, i got alot of my grades back:

pre-calc=84

physics=79

photo=?

SAT prep=83

gym=90

history=83

english=81

meaning all B's, one A but that doesnt really count, and a C.

and they come out on saturday. and the cast and crew party is on sunday night. :-x