Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

ok. so i go to the doctor today, right? and its a normal checkup. and she's like "well what is your glasses perscription as of right now?" and i told her it was 20/30, and she was like "well, you wernt wearing your glasses and it says your 20/50" and kept trying to get me to get new glasses. they work completely fine. so she can shutup. then she's like "oh, your getting 3 shots today." and she decided to put the 2 most painful in my left arm to make my writing arm not hurt. well, i'm going to be on a school trip thing tomorrow, so i wont be in school writing. then tomorrow night, when they'll hurt the most, is when i'm using my LEFT arm for moving the spotlight. well, mostly the left arm. and thats after we talked about the musical b/c it said it on my shirt. I THOUGHT DOCTORS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART!?

Everyone on the internet is pushing me away for the stupidest reasons!

Including someone on this forum!

ONE CONVERSATION, I was pissed off, so I wasn't talking nicely, JUST ONE!! ONE!!! Because I've been so depressed and emo this week, and they suddenly think it's okay to block me and delete me, when they fully know two people have done that to me already. Why add to the list?! They know I'm not happy today, so they suddenly decide I'm not nice anymore...just for that convo. What is going on !?!! I can't even concentrate on my school work anymore.

I feel like self destructing. It's not fair, I honestly don't deserve this. I did nothing wrong to that person.

Well I didnt go to school today..or yesterday...or the day before that..or the week before that...Someday I always tell myself, 'Someday" I'll get back on track. As if, that hasnt happened yet. end. I dont want this one to be that long :P

you can put the pfgf thing back you know, it's not "silly" like you said it was. :crybad:

Everyone on the internet is pushing me away for the stupidest reasons!

Including someone on this forum!

ONE CONVERSATION, I was pissed off, so I wasn't talking nicely, JUST ONE!! ONE!!! Because I've been so depressed and emo this week, and they suddenly think it's okay to block me and delete me, when they fully know two people have done that to me already. Why add to the list?! They know I'm not happy today, so they suddenly decide I'm not nice anymore...just for that convo. What is going on !?!! I can't even concentrate on my school work anymore.

I feel like self destructing. It's not fair, I honestly don't deserve this. I did nothing wrong to that person.

oh deary me lara!!!

you can always pm me if you need a chat!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

thanks so much. =)

i just feel like blurting it out on the forum because people are just getting ridiculous.

ive talked to people about things on here too. People on here are more friendly than most people I know.

Well, like i said, if you ever need to rant im here :D don't get yourself all down, try to vent it to someone. keeping it in really doesn't help, i used to do that and it would tear me up

it only happened today and so suddenly, and they're thinking the wrong way.

this is why i hate the internet (well sometimes anyway), particulary Mobile IM which I use often, because of miscommuncation and mis-timing....it's hard to express things...

but it's incredibly stupid that people jump to conclusions and act irrationally (sp?) about it...I can't take it.

it only happened today and so suddenly, and they're thinking the wrong way.

this is why i hate the internet, particulary Mobile IM which I use often, because of miscommuncation and mis-timing....it's hard to express things...

but it's incredibly stupid that people jump to conclusions and act irrationally (sp?) about it...I can't take it.

yeah the internet really isn't very good for getting your point across or expressing things, which makes it all the more difficult to have really strong and secure bonds on it i guess.

and yes, it's really awful how people jump to conclusions and act irrationally, in WHATEVER context. I go through that in my day to day life; all my life ive been judged and misunderstood by so many people who just think they know me and they don't. all of that is just people in general, and it's life, unfortunately. there was a time i used to care so much about people being like that, but now ive learned to deal with it in a way that makes me laugh almost.

people are strange things and life is all one big, effed up learning process. you've just got to learn how to deal with all the poo.

dunno if that helps at all :hug: next message will be my last because its 3.25am and im TIRRRED lol

you're right. and thanks so much.

it's ok, it's late, u should get some rest :hug: , thanks for your time Linzi :)

that's no problem at all Lara, anytime :hug:

i best go to sleep now!

and welcome to my 'dorky chums' friend list :D

G'night... just keep smiling! :hug: x

thanks I appreciate everything so much :) thank youuuuu. <3

I'd have a list on my signature, but I'd name, like, probably everyone and I don't want to leave people out =P

I bet 100 dollars that person won't talk to me again. -_-'

Or come here, for that matter, since I made it obvious they're a member. I'm just fed up of everyone getting away with over-reacting to my depression and suddenly thinking all the wrong things.

Obviously if they tell me they don't wanna talk anymore, it's just making me even more sad....how am I supposed to feel better if I'm just continously pushed away, you know?

thanks I appreciate everything so much :)

I'd have a list on my signature, but I'd name, like, probably everyone and I don't want to leave people out =P

I bet 100 dollars that person won't talk to me again. -_-'

Or come here, for that matter, since I made it obvious they're a member.

and i appreciate that you appreciate it haha :D

im gona end up not being able to add people to my list because im reaching the word limit!! :willy_nilly: aaah!

well, as for 'that person'... you havent said their name, well, not that ive seen anyways. I dont have a clue who it is so i dont see why anyone else will.

don't worry about it, pleeeeease :hug:

okay for real BED TIME FOR LINZI haha

g'night lara. just remember you can always PM and i'll get back to you x