Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Guest chriz

dang it ... i feel like passing out ... i got this feeling the whole day ... and when i turn my head to left or right it gets even worse....

Yeah, I get the worst ever...my friends don't get it as bad as I do =/

For some reason, I always end up having weird dreams and I get so moody...my hormones take control and I end up thinking about things I'd rather forget, and I just cry about it.

Awww, I'm sure we all have times like that. :hug:

sdgkxmcgsdfglasfggsds

:twisted::-x:twisted::-x

aaaah! what's happened?!

my current rant actually makes me do this... :rotfl: mostly... but at the same time i guess its annoying me.

basically, this one bitch that i dont associate myself with anymore because she used to bully me, STILL finds reasons to pick at me. and by 'pick' i mean that she tells people lies about me and spreads rumours.

i was out last night, and she cornered my closest dude friend and started telling him that i hate him, and i just use him... FOR WHAT EXACTLY? we're friends for goodness sake!!! she's also been spreading a hilarious rumour that i am 'obsessed' with my best friend, who ive been friends with for about fourteen years.

seriously, i find this funny mostly due to the fact that even though we haven''t spoken to one another for almost two years, im STILL the thing that her life centres around. well, it seems that way.

what a loser.

okay rant done. this is my first rant in here haha

I have to do freakin homework DURING SPRING BREAK!!!!

WTF!?!?!?

I have to read a freakin 262 paged book by April and do a report on it thats due on april 3

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!

In only on page 59 too!

AND I HAVE A FREAKIN SCIENCE PROJECT TOO!!!!

WTF!?!?!

I'm so stressed out

I'm not even working on any of it!

Arghhhh!

I'M SO FREAKIN MAD!!!!!

My grandma is seriously the BIGGEST bitch Ive ever met in my life.

She makes me feel like shit on a regular basis,

She yells at me when she calls and makes me almost cry...but then wonders why I dont call her and gets mad about that. She gives me constant guilt trips, saying how I dont love her, and how one day when my friends leave me, she wont be there because I "wasnt here" now. Makes me feel terrible for not keeping in touch with my dad(which I DO by the way. She just doesnt understand Im not gunna spend every day writing him or talking to him like she does.) And whenever she takes me somewhere, the whole ride is MISERABLE because I have to listen to nonstop nagging about how my grades arent good enough, how I will never get far in life if I dont do any extra curricular activies, and how dissappointed she is in me and my sisters for not constantly calling her or wanting to hang out with her. She calls me and leaves me nasty voicemails all the time and wonders why I dont call back. She left one once saying "Kailey why dont you call me back? What's wrong with you? I'm not dead". My mom once had to grab the phone out of my hands from talking to her and yell at her because my grandma had me hysterically crying. And my mom had to put her on a restraining order on me once, but its gone and now my grandma never lets it go and constantly brings it up to make me feel bad about how "I was out of her life for a year and that my mom horribly took me away from her". My mom can't stand her, and feels bad every time she hands me the phone and says "its grandma". My grandma does the same thing to my mom that she does to me. (Shes my dad's mom, not my mom's) She goes through my paperwork at school (shes a sub there) and looks through my grades and all my absences. She's EXTREMELY NOSEY. I just got off the phone with her and was almost in tears. She is the most horrible person I know. Every once in a while she'll do nice things, but seriously, that doesnt make up for it. People get all shocked when I say my grandma's a bitch, but she's not one of those nice grandmas that calls you once in a while, or visits every few months. My grandma will call me everyday leaving nasty voicemails and drive by my house to see if I'm home because I didn't answer the house phone. GAAHH. She frustrates me SO MUCH. I was having a grea day, and now it's completely ruined. I'm in a TERRIBLE mood now.

Ahhh

Sorry that was really long. :/

• Like 1

She makes me feel like shit on a regular basis,

She yells at me when she calls and makes me almost cry...but then wonders why I dont call her and gets mad about that. She gives me constant guilt trips, saying how I dont love her, and how one day when my friends leave me, she wont be there because I "wasnt here" now. Makes me feel terrible for not keeping in touch with my dad(which I DO by the way. She just doesnt understand Im not gunna spend every day writing him or talking to him like she does.) And whenever she takes me somewhere, the whole ride is MISERABLE because I have to listen to nonstop nagging about how my grades arent good enough, how I will never get far in life if I dont do any extra curricular activies, and how dissappointed she is in me and my sisters for not constantly calling her or wanting to hang out with her. She calls me and leaves me nasty voicemails all the time and wonders why I dont call back. She left one once saying "Kailey why dont you call me back? What's wrong with you? I'm not dead". My mom once had to grab the phone out of my hands from talking to her and yell at her because my grandma had me hysterically crying. And my mom had to put her on a restraining order on me once, but its gone and now my grandma never lets it go and constantly brings it up to make me feel bad about how "I was out of her life for a year and that my mom horribly took me away from her". My mom can't stand her, and feels bad every time she hands me the phone and says "its grandma". My grandma does the same thing to my mom that she does to me. (Shes my dad's mom, not my mom's) She goes through my paperwork at school (shes a sub there) and looks through my grades and all my absences. She's EXTREMELY NOSEY. I just got off the phone with her and was almost in tears. She is the most horrible person I know. Every once in a while she'll do nice things, but seriously, that doesnt make up for it. People get all shocked when I say my grandma's a bitch, but she's not one of those nice grandmas that calls you once in a while, or visits every few months. My grandma will call me everyday leaving nasty voicemails and drive by my house to see if I'm home because I didn't answer the house phone. GAAHH. She frustrates me SO MUCH. I was having a grea day, and now it's completely ruined. I'm in a TERRIBLE mood now.

Ahhh

my mum makes me feel like that sometimes...

She makes me feel like on a regular basis,

She yells at me when she calls and makes me almost cry...but then wonders why I dont call her and gets mad about that. She gives me constant guilt trips, saying how I dont love her, and how one day when my friends leave me, she wont be there because I "wasnt here" now. Makes me feel terrible for not keeping in touch with my dad(which I DO by the way. She just doesnt understand Im not gunna spend every day writing him or talking to him like she does.) And whenever she takes me somewhere, the whole ride is MISERABLE because I have to listen to nonstop nagging about how my grades arent good enough, how I will never get far in life if I dont do any extra curricular activies, and how dissappointed she is in me and my sisters for not constantly calling her or wanting to hang out with her. She calls me and leaves me voicemails all the time and wonders why I dont call back. She left one once saying "Kailey why dont you call me back? What's wrong with you? I'm not ". My mom once had to grab the phone out of my hands from talking to her and yell at her because my grandma had me hysterically crying. And my mom had to put her on a restraining order on me once, but its gone and now my grandma never lets it go and constantly brings it up to make me feel bad about how "I was out of her life for a year and that my mom horribly took me away from her". My mom can't stand her, and feels bad every time she hands me the phone and says "its grandma". My grandma does the same thing to my mom that she does to me. (Shes my dad's mom, not my mom's) She goes through my paperwork at school (shes a sub there) and looks through my grades and all my absences. She's EXTREMELY NOSEY. I just got off the phone with her and was almost in tears. She is the most horrible person I know. Every once in a while she'll do nice things, but seriously, that doesnt make up for it. People get all shocked when I say my grandma's a bitch, but she's not one of those nice grandmas that calls you once in a while, or visits every few months. My grandma will call me everyday leaving voicemails and drive by my house to see if I'm home because I didn't answer the house phone. GAAHH. She frustrates me SO MUCH. I was having a grea day, and now it's completely ruined. I'm in a TERRIBLE mood now.

Ahhh

omg thats horrible. your grandma shouldnt be doing that, its just not right. :hug:

you know what this needs: erica's frying pan.:rotfl: