Heath Ledger is dead !! :'(

Ciaky

and about the taking pillss and stuff it doesnt matter he didnt kill somebody else with it so he still deserves the respect if you ask me its just another talented person who died to young

I was shocked when I checked Perez Hilton's site this morning at school. I thought it was a shock. My sister was more socked because Heath was one of her favourite actors and I've to say too, he was good.

I pray streight to his family and friends.

This has made me so sad, he was my favourite actor since I was about 15 and just thought wow and now argh.

Some comments on this thread however have made me angry. To put my 2cents in, having battled sleeping problems and emotional problems for nearly 10years I know what its like not to be able to sleep or go on and I know also what its like when you go to sleep at 7am every morning because before is just not possible and you will do anything to sleep, pop 1 pill, it doesnt work, 2, 3.. Plus lack of sleep makes you go off on some high where really nothing makes sense and you do stupid things. I say all this because in an interview he mentioned sleeping problems. He was also on 3 different meds which can be a danger. I dont know what happened to Heath, what went through his head or why, maybe he commited suicide or maybe it was acidental but theres no reason to be so harsh towards his death or be pointing fingers when no one knows what really went on.

Rest in peace Heath..