Fan Club Contest!

SuperJess

hmm idk if im going to because i havent checked my mail in a while so idk what i have to do..but once i read it i will let you know! haha

EDIT: ooh i want to do it, haha..but idk what im going to do. i'll have to get creative. i never participate in any contest's and i want to do this one, soo yeah i think i might do it :D

^ allrighty..i got her to ask, because she was on when i was with her..

well im the only one in the fan club..so idk how they would know which one i was, but yeah i know only one will win..i just meant like for backup and support..haha hmm idk maybe i will just be the only one in it to prevent confusion

^ allrighty..i got her to ask, because she was on when i was with her..

well im the only one in the fan club..so idk how they would know which one i was, but yeah i know only one will win..i just meant like for backup and support..haha hmm idk maybe i will just be the only one in it to prevent confusion

You could just be like "Oh hey I'm the on fc member, but I got some friends to help me out." I'm sure it would be fine as long as you say that you know only you will win in the vid.

You could just be like "Oh hey I'm the on fc member, but I got some friends to help me out." I'm sure it would be fine as long as you say that you know only you will win in the vid.

allrighty..haha idk though. i was about to record mine, but if i decide to have other people in it i will have to wait!