Grammy Fashion!

indabisofmisery

they were talking about hayley on E! and they liked everything but the socks. they pretty much called her a "gwen stefani wannabe" because of it, which made me kind of :/

i didn't like the socks either though

dude, i cant believe that one. If i could talk to whoever said that There'd be a big arguement haha. seriously though, calling someone a wannabe over socks. grr!

It's like with ice skater costum... You know, it looks like they have almost nothing on but it's the color of the fabric.

I think the best dressed award goes to Zac, oh man look at him!

Zac looked good but I think that Jeremy looked REALLY good that night. They all looked really good but Jeremy just looked way hot that night. But I also liked Josh's bow tie. Bow ties are awesome! And then there's Hayley. She looked sooo good and the extensions looked amazing.:mrgreen:

when I started listening to paramore 2 yrs ago I never expected their fashion sense to be criticized

but it's the grammys and I guess its inevitable right?

good thing hayley pulled of the dress and socks combo, because if she didn't then they'll probably get ripped to shreds by all these fasion critics

i saw this and i was like oh man i wonder if they will say anything about paramore and then they were like up next PARAMORE! and they were all saying how its like their favorite band and i was like jeeze..thats when it really hit me how big they have become. getting their wardrobe talked about or w/e i mean when i saw the interview i was like ok man they're really doing this and then when they were getting called out to be nominated and it was just incredible. words cant describe how happy i am for them and so proud of all they have accomplished!

lol, i loved tv guide's comments a whole lot better than the people at E!

the fashion critics at E! just kept talking about..."oooo, i love her dress, its so rock n roll!" or

"eww, her dress is so not rock n roll!"

im like, jeez, why is everything have to be rockn roll!

wow. i loved hayleys dress - and the look of them as a band - yet i thought it would get slated!

good news it didnt though.

not surprised about the socks not going down well lol. that was a bit of a quirk. she did pull the whole thing off though ;)

but a wannabe? my arse.

edit: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f-eLC66HvP4

not great quality but none the less.

lol at that dude "OH MY FAVOURITE GROUP"

yeesh calm it lol.

but yeah, those people knowing so much about them clearly shows how big theyre getting innit.

i saw this and i was like oh man i wonder if they will say anything about paramore and then they were like up next PARAMORE! and they were all saying how its like their favorite band and i was like jeeze..thats when it really hit me how big they have become. getting their wardrobe talked about or w/e i mean when i saw the interview i was like ok man they're really doing this and then when they were getting called out to be nominated and it was just incredible. words cant describe how happy i am for them and so proud of all they have accomplished!

mmhmm. couldn'ta said it better myself!