Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

I recently watched the video for "Curse of Curves". That's a pretty fun song, haha.

i think the video is halarious because shaant looks ridiculous you can tell he is lip syncing, like really bad...ha

they're gonna play it on the new tour...

i think it's about time they start working on new stuff

^ i know really! i mean i love them and their cd is good, but ive listened to it for so long and so many times its like im kinda sick of it...

I'm sure somebody will record it and youtube it, but Shaant will probably be slurring his words so you can't understand him. He's a real shmuck.

aha i know, they were amazing back in august 2006 w/ paramore but warped he sounded awful! i wish he would stop doing w/e hes doing because i think they have some potential to be another FBR break through artist? ha

aha i know, they were amazing back in august 2006 w/ paramore but warped he sounded awful! i wish he would stop doing w/e hes doing because i think they have some potential to be another FBR break through artist? ha

I know! Like they were so good live and they gradually got worse. He needs to mellow out because they seriously could be huge.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

idk if ne1 has said this yet but they are touring over in the UK the same time as the Paramore tour lol, which kinda sucks tbh as i cant go now lol but id rather see paramore =]

it seems like alot of bands at touring at that time over here tbh =\

The Rocket Summer

CIWWAF

Paramore

The Kerrang Tour

30 Seconds To Mars

and the Jimmy Eat World tour starts just after it i think lol so busy start to the year me thinks =]

• 4 weeks later...
];403754']idk if ne1 has said this yet but they are touring over in the UK the same time as the Paramore tour lol' date=' which kinda sucks tbh as i cant go now lol but id rather see paramore =']

it seems like alot of bands at touring at that time over here tbh =\

The Rocket Summer

CIWWAF

Paramore

The Kerrang Tour

30 Seconds To Mars

and the Jimmy Eat World tour starts just after it i think lol so busy start to the year me thinks =]

Def. see paramore instead, CIWWAF sucks live now pretty much.

Okay so CIWWAF were the first band I saw at Warped. It was pretty amazing. But then I was waiting for RJA and my friend met Shaant. It kinda sucked. But yeah I can't even remember how I started listening to them. I think I saw the video for "There's a Class For This" and I thought he was really cute so I was like "Hey why not?" and then I ended up loving them. I can't post the link right now but if you go onto Youtube and look up "Brother Shaant" and there's a girl with purple hair... She's gonna kill me for telling you this but yeah we made that video. It was good fun.

• 5 weeks later...
Def. see paramore instead, CIWWAF sucks live now pretty much.

unfortunatly thats pretty true.. :( i love CIWWAF and shaant and just everyone fred, tom, they are all so sweet! they were amazing and had so much energy back in 06 when they went with pmore on their first headlinging tour. i pretty much fell in love...and then i saw them warped 07 and on tour with fob and it was kinda just like going downhill. it really dissapoints and saddens me, but theres not much i can do

• 1 month later...
i dnt kno! but i cnt wait either!!!!

did shaant really shave his head? cuz i found a pic of him with a hat on and he had no hair hahaha.

well i guess ill find out 4 sure in may.

nope he didnt

he just pulled it back in a a doo rag or whatever and put his hat on top

i was horrified when i saw that. iwas like SHAANT Y DID U CUT YOUR HAIR and then someone told me he didnt and that pulled it back in a doo rag.

or maybe they were just lying to me haha