Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

wtf!? I posted a response :S

Anyway, yes he knows but it didn't bother him. Him and the band who made up the t-shirts went through a lot of stuff together previously so it was all just sort of tied in with that, so it never really bothered him.

shaant is ugly now

ugh i know :/ i was so in love with him as well as the band back in 2006 when they were on tour with paramore. he was the cutest/sweetest thing ever...now he seems to be taking a different approach in the way of attitudes according to a write up about them in the newest AP mag. everyone knows how fred left the band and he answered a few short questions seperatly from the band and some of the things he said were shocking...idk it wasnt anything really bad, but i just couldnt see shaant being a jerk (even though some always thought he was) idk my opinion about him because i havent talked to him since 06...i've seen them since but their performances went down hill and he sounded awful live...ive watched some videos of them since the new album came out and he seems to be putting on a better performance. i miss the way they were a few years ago though. they were so fun to watch, but warped and young wild things tour...it was so blah and like they didnt care (Well shaant at least) and they talked about it in the new warped edition ap mag i didnt realize they were really having that many issues but apparently they were

ugh i know :/ i was so in love with him as well as the band back in 2006 when they were on tour with paramore. he was the cutest/sweetest thing ever...now he seems to be taking a different approach in the way of attitudes according to a write up about them in the newest AP mag. everyone knows how fred left the band and he answered a few short questions seperatly from the band and some of the things he said were shocking...idk it wasnt anything really bad, but i just couldnt see shaant being a jerk (even though some always thought he was) idk my opinion about him because i havent talked to him since 06...i've seen them since but their performances went down hill and he sounded awful live...ive watched some videos of them since the new album came out and he seems to be putting on a better performance. i miss the way they were a few years ago though. they were so fun to watch, but warped and young wild things tour...it was so blah and like they didnt care (Well shaant at least) and

wow i didnt know he was mean

ahh i want this shaant back.

shaant.jpg

okay i just noticed something about the beginning of "loser" on the new album...they are saying something about god, but in an interview i read ciwwaf said one of the things that led up to fred being out of the band is because he made a religious comment on stage during the young wild things tour (though that wasnt the main reason, they still said that was something that made them fell awkward oon stage) idk, does this sound a bit hypocritical of them or am i looking into things too much? anyone else have an opinion on this?

^this?

I've read of a man up in a room

Who can control everything I do

But what do I know/What do I know?

And if the story of the man isn't true

Then tell me what I should do

Should I take off the blindfold?

Or do what I'm told?

no its not actual lyrics to the song its like at the very beginning it goes something like..

"our father lord in heaven..."

but those lyrics do sound like hes talking about god, idk...now that i go back and read the whole song you could get the idea he is talking about god? its just wierd that they hate on fred about it and then they write about god in a song?

^ hmm idk...i still think its rather odd, but whatever :/

anyone else have an opinion?

okay i just noticed something about the beginning of "loser" on the new album...they are saying something about god, but in an interview i read ciwwaf said one of the things that led up to fred being out of the band is because he made a religious comment on stage during the young wild things tour (though that wasnt the main reason, they still said that was something that made them fell awkward oon stage) idk, does this sound a bit hypocritical of them or am i looking into things too much? anyone else have an opinion on this?

haha. I love the story behind that. Jesse Lacey's and Adam Lazzara's feud makes me laugh.

I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! THAT MANN IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

no its not actual lyrics to the song its like at the very beginning it goes something like..

"our father lord in heaven..."

but those lyrics do sound like hes talking about god, idk...now that i go back and read the whole song you could get the idea he is talking about god? its just wierd that they hate on fred about it and then they write about god in a song?

i dont think they hate fred

and i dont think they hate on fred because he believes in god i think its because him and shaant didnt really get along and he made a rude comment on stage to shaant one day and shaant took it too seriously and i guess things got awkward and stuff?

i may be wrong tho hahaha

and btw with shaant being mean and stuff

both times ive met him he was uber nice to me!

i met him last night actually, he gave me high-five haha it was a really hard one tho so i almost fell over hahah

^ yeah he said he dosent dislike fred because he believes in god or whatever, but the fact that he said something religious on stage...idk i will go back and read the article. maybe i read it wrong?

and yeah the only time i ever met him he was super sweet so idk...i guess certain people have opinions about him (Shaant)

They done part of the album with Fred though, I've got a few demo's from the album under Fred's name.

Another thing I want to ask is the Fred situation. You guys never publicly said anything about him. He was out of the band, then he was back in the band, then he is out again. What is that story? Did he record this album with you?

Yeah I think Fred did some stuff initially. But we did rerecord a lot of his parts. But I am definitely not certain. You would have to ask Dave and Jeff. I wasn’t there when they were recording guitars. So I would say I don’t know. But he left early in the process.

Was it Fred just being Fred and him just leaving. Or can you explain what made him leave the second time around?

Oh we just don’t like each other. Not at all. We don’t click at all. I am not really bummed out about people knowing that. It is self-evident. We are not compatible. He wanted to do everything different for the band musically. That is why he left the band. You know that is why that was necessary. We just wanted everything different. We loved this production and he loves Nirvana production. We were just individuals that didn’t see eye to eye. So we thought why don’ t we surround ourselves with individuals that do see eye to eye. You know call me crazy, but I think harmony is preferred.

Agreed. Definitely in a band. You have to be more like a family instead of friends.

Right! Dude do you know how miserable it was being on the road? Being around Fall Out Boy and just hating each other. I mean we were on stage and shit would be said. It was so stupid, and I don’t think that will ever happen again. But you know the people that meet us and say we are assholes for kicking him out or assholes during that time period. I say well listen. I know first impressions are everything but you probably met the guy or one of us for three seconds. But the anger we had for each other I am sure turned around and we were bitter people. But sometimes I think people just want to hate, or throw more fuel on the fire. I mean people, I am sure make up certain stories then you read something like “Shaant Just killed his Grandma.” You have to learn to take it with a grain of salt.

Hope that clears up the Fred situation. Shaant is the interviewee.