Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

If Tom was the drummer, he left.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(this is probably gonna stretch out the page)

I'm happy he left tbh.

He was extremely rude everytime I tried to talk to him. He called me names right in front of me to other fans.

He needed to leave.

aw really? he was very quiet when i met him. but he was nice!

dave called me my sister and her friends assholes i was like shut the fuck up! he was like wasted tho. but it was still mean.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dave called me my sister and her friends assholes i was like shut the fuck up! he was like wasted tho. but it was still mean.

It didn't stretch it! :D

ROD STEWART CALLED ME A BASTARD! BEAT THAT!

dave called me my sister and her friends an assholes i was like shut the fuck up! he was like wasted tho. but it was still mean.

Dave is an asshole when he's hammered. And baked. But in general he's a really sweet guy.

Tom was just really immature about the whole thing. He tried to pick a fight with me over the whole situation. It was just really degrading for him. He made a complete fool of himself in front of fans.

It didn't stretch it! :D

ROD STEWART CALLED ME A BASTARD! BEAT THAT!

HE SAID IT TOO MY FACE THO! BEAT THAT! =P

Dave is an asshole when he's hammered. And baked. But in general he's a really sweet guy.

Tom was just really immature about the whole thing. He tried to pick a fight with me over the whole situation. It was just really degrading for him. He made a complete fool of himself in front of fans.

aww thats mean!

HE SAID IT TOO MY FACE THO! BEAT THAT! =P

aww thats mean!

250 million single and album sales worldwide says he is more popular than Dave, so him calling me and approximately 2 million of the UK population "bastards" is a fairly big deal. Even though I love Dave MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!

MAHHHH WHYYYY! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU JACK?!?!?!

his hair and he has a pedo stache! WHAT A SHAME!

someone doesnt look as adorable as he used to!

I KNOWW!!

I was watching this interview I taped when he was still in the band and him and Jeff were using these shocker things...It was soo ocute.

I miss him... I have that picture of him where he's wearing glasses and kinda looking off to the side beside my mirror.

I MISSS HIMMMM!!!!!

I KNOWW!!

I was watching this interview I taped when he was still in the band and him and Jeff were using these shocker things...It was soo ocute.

I miss him... I have that picture of him where he's wearing glasses and kinda looking off to the side beside my mirror.

I MISSS HIMMMM!!!!!

i miss him too!

I CANT BELIVE HE LOOKS LIKE THAT NOW!

ughhh thats sad!