Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

allright so i saw them last night on tour with blg for a college tour and they were so fun. i hadn't seen them since last november so it was fun hearing them play their new songs. i also go to meet them all so i will post those pictures in a second as well as some videos. it was so funny shaant thought they were going to play curse of curves in one song so he started singing it and then he stopped and was all confused, it was adorable. and in between certain parts of the song he was like idk what to talk about i have nothing, haha. i will admit his live performance isnt as good as it use to be back in 06 but they are all such sweet guys i didn't want to diss them. btw i had no clue tom freaking left? the new guy tonight was his first time playing with them. in the video i recorded of when they first came out i saw him and i literally like put my camera down and was like omg wheres tom and my friend said i looked like i was getting ready to cry and i honestly was..haha. (sorry i loved tom) anyways heres pictures, sorryfor the rambling.

ciwwaf005-2.jpg

ciwwaf009-1.jpg

ciwwaf013-1.jpg

0927080001.jpg

oh and i got him so sign a paper saying he loved my friend because she couldnt come

ciwwaf012.jpg

AW i like your pictures :) I wish they would come to my college !

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dave is better as a solo artist. I was listening to his stuff earlier and I was thinking about how I wish he'd just stayed with his solo stuff instead of CIWWAF. Its a bummer that they arent together anymore, but considering their history and whatnot it was bound to happen.