Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

meh. dave. =/

i think jeff is my favorite now. hes so nice hahaha.

HE THOUGHT I WAS FUNNY TOO! hahaha it made me happy!

Haha when I met Jeff he was wastedddd and I was like "Jeff. Jeff. JEFF!" And he was like "Yeaahhh!" and he like put his arm around me. I was like "Whoaaa...!!" And as he was leaving I was like "Can I have a hug?" and he was like "OF COURSE!!" And he gave me the biggest hug everrrr...

Also, I don't know if any of you that have seen Cute have noticed, but they have a really really cute techie. He's kind of an ass but adorable nonetheless.

Haha when I met Jeff he was wastedddd and I was like "Jeff. Jeff. JEFF!" And he was like "Yeaahhh!" and he like put his arm around me. I was like "Whoaaa...!!" And as he was leaving I was like "Can I have a hug?" and he was like "OF COURSE!!" And he gave me the biggest hug everrrr...

Also, I don't know if any of you that have seen Cute have noticed, but they have a really really cute techie. He's kind of an ass but adorable nonetheless.

hahaha jeffs the best.

i said hii to him before he walked on stage and he was like across the stage and then he started turning around in every direction to see who said hi hahaha.

then after i was like heyyyy jefff! and then he was like HEYYY! hahaha

hahaha jeffs the best.

i said hii to him before he walked on stage and he was like across the stage and then he started turning around in every direction to see who said hi hahaha.

then after i was like heyyyy jefff! and then he was like HEYYY! hahaha

AWWWWW!!

I actually had to stifle a squeal there. My parents would've been like "WTF HOLLY!!"""

Seriously picturing that in my head...

FREAKING ADORABLE!:willy_nilly:

AND HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS FUNNY! hahahaha

NOBODY THINKS IM FUNNY!

Hahahaha...

That was funny. At least, I thought it was lol.

He looks like a fish. Has anyone eve noticed that?

Also me and my friend, a really long time ago like before Warped Tour 07, me and my friend Karley had this little joke that Jeff was a baby.

And you know when you give a baby a bath and you take them out of the bathtub, and dry their little hair? and then after, they're all disoreiented? Well think of rubbing a towel on Jeff's head and his hair being all over the place looking all confused?

HOW CUTE IS THAT??

We have no lives.

... i think you're funny

Thank you! :kiss:

Hahahaha...

That was funny. At least, I thought it was lol.

He looks like a fish. Has anyone eve noticed that?

Also me and my friend, a really long time ago like before Warped Tour 07, me and my friend Karley had this little joke that Jeff was a baby.

And you know when you give a baby a bath and you take them out of the bathtub, and dry their little hair? and then after, they're all disoreiented? Well think of rubbing a towel on Jeff's head and his hair being all over the place looking all confused?

HOW CUTE IS THAT??

We have no lives.

Haha doesn't his hair usually look like that?

Not all the time but sometimes?

ew jack looks GROSSSSSSS.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. :[

I KNOWW!!

I almost barfed when I saw him. Haha not really. But it's pretty bad.

He's a freaking HAIRDRESSER. WHY IS HIS HAIR SO TERRIBLE??

And my views on Tom are still standing.

allright so i saw them last night on tour with blg for a college tour and they were so fun. i hadn't seen them since last november so it was fun hearing them play their new songs. i also go to meet them all so i will post those pictures in a second as well as some videos. it was so funny shaant thought they were going to play curse of curves in one song so he started singing it and then he stopped and was all confused, it was adorable. and in between certain parts of the song he was like idk what to talk about i have nothing, haha. i will admit his live performance isnt as good as it use to be back in 06 but they are all such sweet guys i didn't want to diss them. btw i had no clue tom freaking left? the new guy tonight was his first time playing with them. in the video i recorded of when they first came out i saw him and i literally like put my camera down and was like omg wheres tom and my friend said i looked like i was getting ready to cry and i honestly was..haha. (sorry i loved tom) anyways heres pictures, sorryfor the rambling.

ciwwaf005-2.jpg

ciwwaf009-1.jpg

ciwwaf013-1.jpg

0927080001.jpg

oh and i got him so sign a paper saying he loved my friend because she couldnt come

ciwwaf012.jpg