That's What You Get Video

rcblinker

ughh.. the song is way too happy. When I first heard the chorus I couldn't really believe it was a paramore song. Its these kinda songs that people are going to hear and make huge generalizations about the band... so many other songs to have chosen from.

just my opinion, its still a good song, just not something I thought paramore would do. :willy_nilly:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah^^^

and fans like me who will love this band no matter what. even if their next cd sucks when it comes out (which it wont but im just saying) id still support them because i kinda feel a connection to them because of how close they are with their fans and after all that fame they still seem so normal. Just like us.

Hey, I heard crushx3, and now I know all about Paramore, I'm obsessed.

I have Miz Biz in HD. lol.

I'm not, however, one of those poser fans that know about those two songs only.

^_^

well...

damn, i got nothing. You basically disproved my theory ahaha. I guess some people will only like the singles and for others the singles will intrigue them enough to listen to more of their music.

yay i cant wait...like the other people said i would have perfered a slower song but whatever twyg is in my top 5 favs off riot! so its still exciting. i cant wait to see what they have in store for us now...and maybe what hair color hayley will have haha :P had to do it...anyway i heard they arent using shane drake on this one this time?? true or false ??

Not my most favourite song of Riot, but any Paramore footage is good footage lol

Should be great.

The only thing I dont like about the song is the chorus. Makes be shudder every time... Love the line "Why do we like to hurt so much?" possible my favourite on the album.

I wonder if it will be another 'storyline' video (Misery Buisness) or just a performance such as crushx3.

I hope its a performance vid, nothing better than seeing paramore rock out.