Last thing you got in trouble for

allweknowisRIOT

What was the last thing you got in trouble for? (if anything :P)

for me, at school on Thursday, i got in trouble by my science teacher for saying the word "sucker." i think she thought i said "f***er" and it was weird, man. thank God she forgot about it though...you can get expelled for that at my school.

what about yall?

What was the last thing you got in trouble for? (if anything :P)

for me, at school on Thursday, i got in trouble by my science teacher for saying the word "sucker." i think she thought i said "f***er" and it was weird, man. thank God she forgot about it though...you can get expelled for that at my school.

what about yall?

Haha that happened in one of my dreams o.O XD

Last thing I got in trouble for was...for not concentrating well enough on my schoolwork.

hm, yesterday. my momma asked when we get progress reports and i told her we got them 2 weeks ago, but i'm failing art and i was going to wait til i turned in the rest of my drawings. then she said go clean my room and work on the drawings. she wasn't really mad, i mean i didn't get in trouble, but she does this thing with her eyes and i know she was mad and wanted to say something, haha.