That's What You Get Music Video!

wallacda

I LOOOOOOOVE it!!!

its so much more mature, more relaxed, it really is them, you know?? they dont need anymore the cool backgrounds of misery business, the costumes from emergency, or the original surroundings of crush, its just them, being comfortable and as cool as they always are. I really like it

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who's kinda disappointed with it? I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me, but right now I don't think it's as good. Though I love the cute face Hayley makes at the end, haha.

Yeah the end is great!! Yeah I feel the same about the video.

I really liked the video a lot. It was simple but that's kind of what made it good. It's not all flashy. It's kind of reminiscent of the old days cause they aren't all glammed up and stuff. I loved it.

yeah i totally agree.

thats why i love this music video so much

yea i was noticeing that too. did you watch it online tho? it might be that.

i dont think it was that. cuz some times it match up perfectly. but other time it just didnt click. i tthink its cuz hayleys used to singing it live. and wen she sings songs like live sumtimes she adds or takes out words and sings the notes differently then wats recorded on the CD..

idk. jsut some times it seemed off...

but other than that i reallly luved that vid.

the new director did them good.

Seriously, I loved it. It was so pure and fun. And was it just me or did Hayley look EXTRA EXTRA cute!? haha.

Kinda makes me sad that I'm not going to go see them when they come to Atlantic City. I kinda promised my friend I'd go to her prom which is sadly the same night. :'( Owell, hopefully I'll get to see them next time around.