Paramores next album

Who cares who takes them seriously?! ^^

As long as they make music you like why would you care?

Paramore aren't rock anyway, they have rock influence but over all they are pop.

What defines proper rock anyway? It's a matter of opinion. I see Paramore as pop but someone else could say, they are rock.

Honestly, for them to write an album trying to aim it at a certain categroy of fans would be stupid. Not only would the songs not be natural to them, but they couldn't possibly write a good song.

They should just write how they feel at the moment, which I am sure they will, and they will get on great per usual.

I don't like System of a Down. I think they are ridicolous. Yet "Proper" rockers as you would say love them. So it's all a matter of opinion!

for me I'm more into the first album 2all we know is falling" ... even though they had something like 3 weeks to do it i just feel it has more emotion abit more rock than Riot! less mainstream.

Riot! is still so good ... but i feel it's too commerically based.... not they're fault. But i still do like it alot. I think misery business has been they're worst song... the media grabbed it straight away and made the seem sell outs!! ...the acoustic is soooo good

what ever paramore do next i'll be fine with... but I'm so happy about ZAC's comment about an upcoming album sounds so good... but hopefully they take they're time... maybe not relase for another year or more.. they need a huge break... then release an amazing album. i only wait for paramore... i have patience with them :D

I think it will just be something new.

Something more...mature, shall I say?

A stronger sound. It will have more songs that will stick in people's mind more emotionally than RIOT! or AWKIF. I think Hayley's voice will be stronger in this album, and of course, we'll hear Josh too. :)

Because, by the time they do finish with a 3rd album, they'll be older and have had a lot of things that they've experienced.

I think it will be an interesting album, to say the least.

And I definitely can't wait. :D

When I said "proper" rockers I more meant the people that take music seriously, and people other than 13 year TRL viewers or Hayley-obssesives.

If Paramore were to finish up now, they would only really be remebered by the fans. RIOT! has kind of made them seem like flavour-of-the-month which they clearly aren't. heir next album will have to prove that they have staying power.

i think that they should put more of Josh's screams in there! Like so we could actually HEAR them!!!

Kind of like the band ESTK. (Eyes Set to Kill) That would bo so AMAZING!

And i think they should go more Rock that Punkish.

I mean, could you imagine how great that would sound!?