tell me this isn't wrong :(

Ace

My sister's boyfriend and his mom, sent my sister an email saying he was dead! She was so upset. Then when she called his house to give her condolices (sp?) he answered the phone!

Im sad right now....:-x

Pray for me okay? :-x

Well that was stupid of them to do. You and your sister have a right to be mad and upset. Maybe your sister needs to re-think having that kind of a guy for her boyfriend. Yes, it could just be an "innocent" prank, but it hurt you and her. And that's uncalled for.

Well that was stupid of them to do. You and your sister have a right to be mad and upset. Maybe your sister needs to re-think having that kind of a guy for her boyfriend. Yes, it could just be an "innocent" prank, but it hurt you and her. And that's uncalled for.

She just broke up with him. :roll:

how sick are you to find that funny?

Seriously, it's alex...

In a sort of same internet related incident, a regular on one of the forums i frequent posted a message, supposedly written by his flatmate that he'd been hit by a van and died. We were all pretty shocked to say the least, but a week later he posted another thread saying he'd been on holiday and his flatmate was just being a dick and posted it as a joke.

You never can tell on the internet, through e-mails, forums and what have you...

Anyway, back on track, that's seriously fucked up. At least it's not true though.

My sister's boyfriend and his mom, sent my sister an email saying he was dead! She was so upset. Then when she called his house to give her condolices (sp?) he answered the phone!

Im sad right now....:-x

Pray for me okay? :-x

That's messed up...

In a sort of same internet related incident, a regular on one of the forums i frequent posted a message, supposedly written by his flatmate that he'd been hit by a van and died. We were all pretty shocked to say the least, but a week later he posted another thread saying he'd been on holiday and his flatmate was just being a dick and posted it as a joke.

You never can tell on the internet, through e-mails, forums and what have you...

Oh I know about that kinda thing. On a forum I go to, there was a guy who pretended to be his sister, and posted that he had been stabbed and had died. There were literally hundreds of posts of condolences and stuff. Someone didn't believe it, and flushed him out. The guy was back online acting like nothing happened, blamed his father for making the post and even recorded his father "confessing" to doing it. No one bought it and he got IP banned for life. The confession though was quite amusing. The faking your own death bit, not so amusing.

yeah,

thats fucking harsh.

i remember before i moved over to my previous school,

the paedo Darren told some girl he'd get her back.

so he hacked her email account,

and sent an email to all her friends saying she was dead.

everyone was crying the next day at school,

and she came in at break, cos she was at the dentist

and she just ran out of school and never came back.

they moved to the mainland.

fucking sick.

i hate him. ¬¬