Ever been Injured? How?

SiskyxBeanz

Okay I searched every possible word that could go along with this thread and I haven't found a thread like this so sorry if there is :)

Anyways, A lot of people get physically hurt and it always happens.

So, I'm wondering is do you have any scars and how'd you get them?

Ever broken a bone? how?

Worst injury? how?

Basically any stories about broken bones, bruises, scars, and bad injuries go here :)

I'll start off then

I have lots of scars on my knees because when I was little I would always fall while running around and stuff so that explains those.

I've got one or two scars on my ankles from figure skating.

I have a pretty bad scar on my left foot from my guitar case because my sister was chasing me around the house and when I jumped up to hit the top of the door to my room, the lock on the bottom of my case to my acoustic guitar was unlatched so my foot slid right under the guitar case and the lock put a small gash on my foot.

You know that jack and ball game? the one where you pick up the jacks after you bounce that little ball into the air? Well, when I was little, my sister and I were playing a huge game of it and we had a bunch of jacks and I happened to step on one when I went to get up and one of the little spikes went right through my foot. =/

Also, I was stepped on by a horse last week and it really hurt my foot. It felt broken at first or like it was bleeding but it turned out it was just badly bruised. She's the biggest horse in the stables and she's just huge. I wasn't doing anything wrong because I know how to handle horses and ride horses and take care of horses but she was just being a really stubborn girl that day. =/ My friend was laughing her head off and teasing me about it all day though haha

So, nothing too serious or bad has happened to me lol.

I'll tell a story, I think I already did before...

Anyways I got a big dog bite on my arm one time when I was a kid.

There was this dog called "kane" and this kid scott let him loose, So I seen my friend running ahead of me, He didn't warn me at all. So when he gets to his steps he finally looks back and yells at me "Chris! Kane!!" and I turn around and I see this big dog running full speed at me. The bugger was going for around my chest so I jumped sideways, dodged him(I felt good after that) threw my plate of cake at him(me and my other friend "Chris" came from a birthday party) missed him and he bit my arm, One good bite and he ran off.

Now at the time I had some much adrenaline I couldn't even feel the bite, But i still cried lol. Then went to the hospital and I don't remember anything else.

Hohoho, have i ever been injured ? Don't get me started. I don't think there's been a point in at least 3 years that i didn't have at least a bruise on my body, and have broken/dislocated more than my fair share of limbs and bones, tah.

Although, not quite as bad as my friend, he's got a very mild form of brittle bone disease (osteoporosis ? i think ? ) and he skates. He's literally in the hospital like, every week, it's quite silly.

I broke my arm thinking i could climb over a fence

I have a scar on my arm from being a spastic whilst straightening my hair

I have a burn scar on my hand from noodle water

I have a scar on my knee for thinking i could jump a fence

I can't think of anymore, thanks gosh. or else i'd probbly be dead

I've never broken one single bone, but I've got a scar on my left hip from when I got hit by a car while riding my bike. Oh, don't ask me why but I also crashed into a tree once. I remember blood coming out of my out and I lost a teeth or two then. Oh, and I fell into a river when I was 3 or something. That was cold.

Oh and while I was playing rugby on a school trip, this dick stuck his foot in my eye. I walked for nearly a month with a black eye around.

to start, i've broken all of my toes (more than once on the pinkies) and dislocated my fingers. i have bruises everywhere all of the time from being hit in the leg/shin/arm/stomach with a softball. i've had shin splints 3 times in 2 years. and, like every softball player, i've thrown out my arm countless times (my rotator cuff is stretched to a dangerous degree).

the worst was probably when i was in 8th grade and i was at a softball tournament. i was playing shortstop and the girl on second was stealing third, so i ran over to cover third and my catcher threw the ball behind me. so i hopped/stretched to get the ball, and the girl slid and cleeted me right in the knee. it hit at such a weird angle that it was dislocated and every time i put pressure on it i'd fall on my face (which was somewhat comical). i think that was about a 6 month recovery.

I burned myself getting a bagel out of the toaster. :D

And I was playing basketball, and the ball was about to go out of bounds, so I ran as fast as I could, saved the ball, and ran into a wall. I broke my wrist. The worst part was it was the last week of school, so the whole summer I couldn't use my right arm.

A few years ago, I was that kind of kid that runs all over the place and obviously hurts myself during stupid stunts or something. I've broken my right arm twice, the first time because of a dance gone wrong and the second time during gymclass in school. I've broken my left arm once, how I can't remember. Also, one time - the date was 29/2-04 - I was with my mum in the forest, and we decided to, I don't know what it's called in english but, like, with a knife and a wooden stick, and you kinda sharpen the edge or something (I know that I suck at explaining, thank you) and I was drawing the knife inwards, when you're supposed to do the opposite and I cut trough half of my finger and I went to the hospital to get stitches both internal and external. And during the process of making the stitches, I could feel every lit stitch 'cuz the anesthesia (dunno if it's the right word) shot had no effect. That hurt a lot. And once in school, when we had sewing class (think that's right) I was taking away the thread from the needle on the sewing machine, and I forgot to take my foot off the pedal so the needle went through my nail. And in some way I got my finger lose but a white thread was hanging through my finger. And I just started to cry, and everyone looked at me like I was crazy, 'cuz they didn't see what happend. But then my friend came and she started to scream.. The rest is history but it was pretty painful. And then it was that time when I fell in the shower. I couldn't walk for like three days. I think that is it, really.

My main one sounds quite funny looking back on it. I was at my grandparents house, out in the garden with my dad who was lying on the grass. I was about five, something like that, and went to jump on him... but he moved... and I broke my arm lol

I've slammed my fingers in a car door before too. At first, I thought "what the hell? this doesn't hurt at all..." until I then opened the car door and was in agony.

I've got a scar on my knee from playing football (soccer). I basically made the stupid mistake of diving (I was the goalkeeper) on a concrete surface and cut my left knee pretty deep :nono:

• Like 1

I've never had a broken bone or stitches, surprisingly; however, I've had many freak accidents.

One time when I was three me and my family were on vacation at Colorado. We were at this public pool swimming when my Dad told me to quit jumping in the pool backwards. I crawled out of the pool and jumped in backwards anyway, but when I went down I caught my chin at the side and busted it open, resulting in blood pouring out everywhere. I was rushed to the emergency room where I waited in a hospital bed for a couple hours while my Dad played with all the medical tools, haha.

The doctor came in and had to give me tests to make sure I didn't hit so hard that I gave myself a concussion. I ended up leaving with a butterfly and had that for a few weeks. If that wasn't going to work then I would have needed stitches.

LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS CHILDREN!!!

I'll write about more later.

I've never had a broken bone or stitches, surprisingly; however, I've had many freak accidents.

One time when I was three me and my family were on vacation at Colorado. We were at this public pool swimming when my Dad told me to quit jumping in the pool backwards. I crawled out of the pool and jumped in backwards anyway, but when I went down I caught my chin at the side and busted it open, resulting in blood pouring out everywhere. I was rushed to the emergency room where I waited in a hospital bed for a couple hours while my Dad played with all the medical tools, haha.

The doctor came in and had to give me tests to make sure I didn't hit so hard that I gave myself a concussion. I ended up leaving with a butterfly and had that for a few weeks. If that wasn't going to work then I would have needed stitches.

Eep sounds bad. :/

Ouch.

I broke my leg years ago when I fell off a wall that was 15 foot tall. I was 12 years old at the time and wanted to see if I could make this jump from the top of this wall to the garage roof. Needless to say, I misjudged the distance. :P

Eep sounds bad. :/
Ouch.

It was quite awful and painful, hahahaha.

I broke my leg years ago when I fell off a wall that was 15 foot tall. I was 12 years old at the time and wanted to see if I could make this jump from the top of this wall to the garage roof. Needless to say, I misjudged the distance. :P

OH MY GOSH :willy_nilly: I can only imagine the pain!

Nothing too bad, just several clumsy accidents (I split my head open playing Frisbee at night, got a red eye for three days from hitting myself in the face with my guitar's tuning pegs).

The worst would probably be when some guy at a Shikari gig punched me in the face (all I did was say he had cool hair..) and lost a chunk of my gum. Not cool.

OH MY GOSH :willy_nilly: I can only imagine the pain!

Um, it was EXCRUTIATINGLY bad obviously. But once I was under anesthetic and they fixed it up it wasn't so bad. I was in a cast for a fair few weeks though obviously. :willy_nilly: