an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Betty,

There is so much I want to say, but until I know for certain that you got my letter, I just can't say anything. This is going to change everything, whether in a positive or negative way, that all depends on you. Eek.

Shannon.

dear holly,

yeah, you were! HAHAHAHAHAHHA. :hug:;-)

i basically dissed you because it hurt and i've been hurt alot and i was just tired of it so i just...stopped talking to everybody haha. i didn't want to be hurt or hurt anybody else. (which i know i do alot.) so i'm pretty much a loner now lol.

okay, i'm not sure what i was right about. but YAY! LOL. i'll wait for your pm. and if you want to, i could add you on msn and/or aim.

vic.

Dear ______,

I may be an overly paranoid person, but I'm near certain you're just using me. Fair doos, I'll just use you back. You were once my best friend in this shitty town, but now I honestly couldn't care less if I ever see you again. I've been the best possible friend to you but you just don't appreciate it. I'll talk to you to please my other friends, but you aren't tagging along to ruin my night with Alice. I'll be sure it's the best night of my life, regardless of whether it makes you mad or not.

Shannon.