an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear _____,

Please, just stop. I don't know what you want from me. Well actually, I do know what you want from me but you can't have it. You can't have anything. I talk to you and keep the peace because I know the disaster that will befall if I don't talk to you and it's not something I want to have to deal with. I just want you to stop making things weird, okay? I don't believe anything that comes from your mouth anymore but I pretend that I do just to keep your sanity at bay, even if it's starting to go.

They tell me to stop talking to you but they don't know what'll happen if I do.

Dear Adam,

Uhmm...so why aren't I invited to your party? I thought we were friends. I bet it's because it's a shared party with Grace 'bitch face'. That girl hates me for reasons I will never know. You know what? I feel sorry for her. Yeah, I feel sorry that she can't learn to like someone without knowing them properly first. She'll never gain peoples respect if she refuses to give it in the first place.

Becca (the one that can never win)

Dear self,

See? You aren't totally useless. Keep up this good work and things will work out exactly how you want. You just need to put in a little effort and it will all pay off in the end. Keep up the excellent marks, ignore everyone else and just focus on your needs.

Shannon

Dear MJ,

I don't know how you do it, but man I love you.

I've had your songs on shuffle while cycling to school for the last few days and Earth Song makes me cry everytime, hehe.

My mam just made me put on a 7 minute mix which is actually reaaally good.

Such a loss, rest in peace.

Demi

Dear self,

Great, you really screwed that test up.

Urgh.

Me.