an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear me

stop falling for every boy that shows you the slightest bit of attention. he doesnt like you, he never will get the fuck over it.

maybe go jump off a bridge while youre at it.

fuck you

from

me

Dear XXXXXX,

How is everything? I heard what happened and I hope you are doing ok. I'd say things happen for a reason, but that is pretty fucked up. Some people just need to be more mature. I know that it sounds funny coming from me, but whatever.

Talk to you sometime,

Dave.

Dear Lyn-z,

One day I am going to sit down and write this whopper of a letter to you, I will even send it too, so long as I have an address. Sorry, but right now, I don't feel much up to telling my life-story and how much you mean to me, you aren't going to see it anyway, but I'd just like to get this off my chest:

I love you. That is all. You're just so beautiful, talented, intelligent and sweet. I hope one day I can turn out just a fraction as successful as you are, not neccessarily playing bass in a band, but to escape my crappy life and be happy.

You give me hope more than anyone else ever has.

Thank you.

Shannon. Your ickle obsesser.

Dear Lyn-z,

One day I am going to sit down and write this whopper of a letter to you, I will even send it too, so long as I have an address. Sorry, but right now, I don't feel much up to telling my life-story and how much you mean to me, you aren't going to see it anyway, but I'd just like to get this off my chest:

I love you. That is all. You're just so beautiful, talented, intelligent and sweet. I hope one day I can turn out just a fraction as successful as you are, not neccessarily playing bass in a band, but to escape my crappy life and be happy.

You give me hope more than anyone else ever has.

Thank you.

Shannon. Your ickle obsesser.

This was nice, Shanny. :) I bet Lyn-Z would definately visit you if she read this.

Dear K,

I just can't get you out of my mind. The last time we talked was on Friday. And now it's Tuesday. I must do something...but I'm afraid I will ruin everything. I must write something to you but I don't see your face so I don't know what to write.

B

Dear myself,

Don't be pessimistic. There are a lot of happy things in your life. And don't give up! If you do, I'll kick your ass!

Me