an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Andrew "Jam" Robson,

You're a total prick, do you know that?

I've hated you for years now, you've probably hated me too.

But you went way too far today, lying about your mam dying of breast cancer, IN FRONT OF SOMEONE WHO'S MAM ACTUALLY HAS IT?!

You are a sick fuck and one day you'll pay, asshole.

Shannon "Flat-chested bitch" Sutton.

Well I'm an asshole, but that's a whole new level. I just realized I have to either stop or step up due to this unprecedented move of assholism.

If you want to be as much of a cunt as that guy then don't bother talking to me anymore.

I don't exactly know you well, but I didn't think you were an asshole.

Dear Brandon,

Sorry that you have been my friend since 3rd grade, more people would like you if you weren't. If I could have been nicer to people that I didn't respect/care about I would, but it's just never going to happen. Also, I'm sorry about not backing you up more in school when we were young, I'm just a pussy who talks shit.

Again, why do you hang out with me?

Dave

Dear Shane,

I miss you so much.

Some days, I'll be so busy talking to other people, I'll forget.

But when I go to bed every night and see my posters on the wall, I think of you.

We liked all the same bands, we could talk about music for hours.

You were an amazing friend to me, when I was going through that hazy patch at school, you'd always be there to cheer me up when I got home.

Tell me not to give up, that you loved me, that Elsi loved me, that all our little crew did.

Now you're all gone.

Did I do something wrong?

Elsi occassionally pops up saying "hey twinneh", always makes me smile but the conversation soon fizzles out.

I miss you most though, we were closest in our group, despite the age difference and the fact that you're on "across the pond".

I know you've grown up, you've got your job, you're getting out of the house more, you've made friends, you've got Jeff, but I still need you.

I guess I dont matter anymore.

Shan, your paramore.

Dear Betty,

Told you!!

Everyone gets sick of me eventually, I get to attatched and it breaks my heart every time.

I guess I should get back into reality and make some friends I can actually see on a daily basis. :roll:

Your pfgf.

Dear me,

Saying whatever you are currently thinking sounds like a great thing in theory. However, executing this idea causes more harm than good, so just give it up and tell people what they want to hear. It's no wonder you can't hold a conversation for longer than 10 minutes when you just end up saying some stupid shit that pops into your head.

Signed,

Dave

Dear friend,

I love you so freaking much. Here latley, you're the only thing that can bring a smile to my face! I hate we don't get to talk too much anymore. I'm so happy when you're here and when you leave everything sucks again. :/

I just wanted to say thank you for being there and helping me through all my shit. And putting up with my constant whining haha. I hope it doesn't get on your nerves too bad. You're the one person I feel like truly cares, and that I can trust, and tell everything to. Anyways, just thank you. :]

Ily,

Awesam. :]

haha.

Dear MSI,

Seeing you guys tomorrow!

You won't understand how excited I am, I think I'll cry, I certainly will if I meet you guys.

In a way I'm glad I won't be meeting Lyn-z, I'd probably collapse!

Everyone takes your music as a joke, unless they're a true fan, you as people and musicians mean the world to me.

The amount of times I've nearly done something dumb, your music has stopped me.

Every time I've cried over something cruel someone said, you cheer me up.

Every time I'm bored your music makes me dance.

Every time I'm hyper your music makes me more-so!!!

I basically adore you guys, you mean the world, I hope so much to meet you and thank you for changing my lives.

Make sure to come back again!

Shan

Dear Hollyyyy,

You are truly one of the most amazing girls I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know. You are an amazing person, and you're beautiful inside and out! You should never doubt that, nor let anyone tell you different! I'll always be here for you no matter what! I want you to know that. You are quickly becoming one of my closest friends. :]

love you dear.

sam. <3