Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

From what I can tell we were the better team against Cardiff? Newcastle on Tuesday 8-)

I think so, was apparently a dull game though. It was always going to be like that with the two form teams playing each other.

Just 3 points from 3 games and we're deffo in the play-offs. We just can't repeat last season...can we?

I think so, was apparently a dull game though. It was always going to be like that with the two form teams playing each other.

Just 3 points from 3 games and we're deffo in the play-offs. We just can't repeat last season...can we?

If anything Swansea will probably drop out of the play-offs.

Celtic were lucky to beat us on Tuesday night. A result woulda been a fair result, we had enough chances though. Zaluska just played really well.

You would hope. ;-)

I think you deserved at least a point really. But I'm not bias in anyway haha

1 point required for the title tomorrow night when Newcastle play Plymouth (who are 23rd in the league, and if Newcastle win then they will relegate Plymouth).

And look Matt, Reading still have a very big outside chance of making the play-offs :P

championship18april.png

^Should be. I'm wearing my Newcastle shirt, so if we lose then blame me :P I bought it earlier in the season, wore it for 4 games and Newcastle lost 2 and drew 2 :lol: So I hadn't worn it since.

I'm looking forward to the new kit for next season to be honest, since Puma are going to be making it. Should be interesting to see how it looks.

The Mighty Wolves Are Safe With 2 Games To Spare What A Great Acheivement By Players and Staff At The Club Now All The Mick Mcarthy Haters Can Sit Down And Shut There Mouths

Super Mick Mcarthy What A Legend