The Olympic Games 2008, Beijing:)

Andalix

Haven't watched yet, I don't even now is there any Finnish here. 8D Oh yeah there is (my sis answered). : D Hopefully they will win something. I think Finnish guy called Tommi Evilä isn't there, he was at last year I think. (: I should maybe watch it from tv. (;

Tero Pitkämäki is there, he's Andreas Thorkildsen's(a norwegain javelin thrower) biggest competitor in javelin throw. x)

I only watch football in the Olympic Games.

That'll probably the same for me too... I'll probably catch some of the running/marathons too, just to see if anyone starts choking from the pollution :P

I don't see the point in the Olympics either really, for some reason they've set up a huge screen in the centre of my town just for the olympics. I mean, like, why? =/

I watched the first hour of the opening ceremony.

It was a bit too much. Especially the fireworks.

I'm not really a fan of the olympics....I don't really see the point in it and as far as I can tell from news reports this years event is basically a lesson in public relations and political strength for China.

Same here. Everything's becoming too commercial.