The Accent Thread

Jorgi

I made this last night/today(?) at 3 in the morning.

I left out so many people, and I started singing to myself near the end so I cut that out.

There are so many people that I wanted to say but I couldn't think straight. You'll understand when you see. Hahahaha.

I'll make a proper one another time and get everyone's names in there.

http://tinypic.com/r/2qjes5l/6

SO UNCOMFORTABLE.

I immediately regret posting this.

Glorious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and Ben (username at this forum Beni2000 if you're wondering) doing karaoke at a pub, doing none other than Crushcrushcrush.

Luckily they had Paramore songs there, because most of music I listen to I don't pay attention to lyrics, but with Paramore I actually know the lyrics.

Normally my pitch is borderline reasonable if I'm sober, and concentrating hard enough, but I don't have the balls to do this kind of thing sober.

Which meant that I got up and did this after having drank about 7 bottles of beer, 2 glasses of beer and half a glass of whiskey and coke.

Which meant I sung horribly out of tune, but I was sooooo drunk at the time I didn't care.

Enjoy:D

Me and Ben (username at this forum Beni2000 if you're wondering) doing karaoke at a pub, doing none other than Crushcrushcrush.

Luckily they had Paramore songs there, because most of music I listen to I don't pay attention to lyrics, but with Paramore I actually know the lyrics.

Normally my pitch is borderline reasonable if I'm sober, and concentrating hard enough, but I don't have the balls to do this kind of thing sober.

Which meant that I got up and did this after having drank about 7 bottles of beer, 2 glasses of beer and half a glass of whiskey and coke.

Which meant I sung horribly out of tune, but I was sooooo drunk at the time I didn't care.

Enjoy:D

Lol Harry, that was GREAT! I actually liked it! 5* :mrgreen:

• 6 months later...

I think that everyone should record themselves trying to talk in an accent that's not their own.

Faith and I recorded ourselves talking in English accents and sent them to each other and it was hilarious.

I want to hear people trying American accents! Or Scottish! Irish! Czech! Russian! German! English!

Whatever you choose. I think it will be funny. Who's down?

I think that everyone should record themselves trying to talk in an accent that's not their own.

Faith and I recorded ourselves talking in English accents and sent them to each other and it was hilarious.

I want to hear people trying American accents! Or Scottish! Irish! Czech! Russian! German! English!

Whatever you choose. I think it will be funny. Who's down?

Hahahaa hell to the yes, i'll completely do an Australian one (although i don't want to offend the ozzies with how bad it'll inevitably be). Faith and Kayleigh, you need to post up the english accent vids !