What grinds your gears?

Shivari

When people censor swearwords, when they actually use them themselves. Example, cos I'm not so good with the explaining.

"I'm so f*****g angry!"

If you're so fucking angry just say it, and if you don't wanna swear, do a Campbell and say, "I'm so flippin angry!"

Or something to that effect.

Even worse is when people censor words that don't really need to be. Like sex and gay. I've seen it, it's well annoying.

Oooh, I've never seen this thread before. I could get some use out of it! :P

I'll use the first thing off the top of my head... It really "grinds my gears" when people automatically assume you're mad at them, just because you aren't giving them 100% of your attention. What's up with that?

I really can't stand bad grammar, even though I'm sometimes guilty of it too!

when someone tells you that you're in a bad mood when you're in a bad mood, like "i'll talk to you when you're not so pissed off" or something. i don't know why. it pisses me off more.

also, when you're not annoyed with someone, and they go "you're annoyed with me, aren't you" and you're like ....no, not really, can't say i am, and they're like "you are i can tell" so you end up getting annoyed at them for not believing that you're not annoyed at them... huh. annoying.